Reviews for Rezo's (True) Legacy
seeker71 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Ha, ha! I just saw this. Cool. So short, so funny, have more evil thought when watching Slayers okay? _
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
O_o Uh interesting X_X
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
OMGS! this was the shortest fic ever to make me laugh! I loved it! by the by, did you creat the slayers web page here? just wounderin'. if not, could you tell me who did?

bye bye

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones my brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

"I think you should put some ice on that sucka..." ;
Aya Tribal of Terra chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
::laughs to hard to speak.::
LiltingTune chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
::laughs like the worls coming to an end:: Oh yes that was an evil thought. Short but sweet I loved it! Thank you!
Sarie chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Ara-Chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Ohhh... that’s funny, truly a gem! Qualification granted, so when I get my own account (once I get started on a few fanfics) I'll add this to my favorites. Just to show you that I appreciate good humor. Enjoy this li'll ego boost!

~Ara-chan, the Goddess of the Golden Cup of re~ealy good insanity laced coffee.

Ara-chan: “Would you like a cup of insomnia, insanity, sarcasm, sanity, demonically-altered fangirl drink, a new brain-improving drink, the inspirational one, or the supperI’ caffine cup? Oh, water okay… (I’ll mix something into it and recourd the effects. Jeees…)”
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Oh my... _ *cackle*
Andi chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Ha! very short and very humorous, i like it -
Misty chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Oh! That was funny for being so short! I love it! Write more of those, please!

Loyal fan Misty
Dr. Raw Noodles chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
I never thought that i would ever see something so amusing in so short of words! *heehee* And i don't think i ever will again.
ElvenChild chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
What the **** is that about?
Schmidtasuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
*falls over laughing* Oh dear lord. That is FUNNY. Simple, sweet, and CUTE! This is so nifty. This story is so old I'm impressed. I'm glad I went and searched the pages in the back. I think this is pretty funny.
Shark chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Oh my...Rezo's one naughty boy...? _- Send out the next victum please...