Reviews for Life Agendas
Bele chapter 39 . 8/17
i am so glad you have finished this story it would have been torture waiting for new chapters. as it was I couldn't read fast enough. absolutely loving it! and I'm still following all the arcs and people. so sad about Talyn, and can't wait to see what happens to Ron in the end and how Dagon plays out. so read worthy! a whole epic brilliant story.! thanks for writing and sharing it!
Next chap will be the reception and...death?

Aw helllll no. Don't do this to my poor drarry heart 3
fading backwards chapter 1 . 7/4
do u have any idea how much I love ur writing and this story like it's amazing
Amelink chapter 1 . 6/18
I don't know if you still reading your reviews, but I want to say that you're story is just amazing, I read already the first book , but it was a translation not yours (I read it in french...) and I loved your story so much that when I saw there was no translation of the second and the third book I decided to read it whatever. It would be the first time I reading a fanfiction in english, but your story is too amazing to stop reading it even if I don't understand everything
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 36 . 5/15
Lol "it's a tarp!"
Ayanna88 chapter 29 . 5/7
I have read this story series so many time I've lost count, but I just want to note that in chapter 29, it's George who dated Oliver, but later it is Fred. So which is it?
I'm on chapter five and I JUST SCREAMED OUT LOUD AT 1:10 AM BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR DRACO'S PLAN OMG IM SO HAPPY:)))))))))
lesa.blazer chapter 39 . 2/16
Please continue this series soon
Maja s chapter 22 . 2/1
Snakes don't have eyelids
Maja s chapter 21 . 1/31
Hi
I love this!
But...
It's altar not alter.
More often than not, it's than not then.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 1 . 1/16
I have written to you before, a long time ago back when you were still in the middle of writing out "Life Renovations" but I felt the need to comment again. The "Life" series is my favorite book series. A few or more years ago I started reading your story and fell in love with it. Shortly after re-reading it for the 11th time I started to print out each chapter so I would always have it even if you took it down or the Internet collasped. I know some people don't think that a fanfiction can have any more impact on a person and their life than just mere entertainment. But your story means the world to me. It took me to a place where family wasn't about who you were related to, it was about who you would bleed for, and die for, and fight along side. You showed me what it was to embrace who you really are and fight for what you believe in even if the whole world doesn't understand and wants you to be different. And you showed me that it's okay to be a Slytherin and that ambition isn't purely a selfish gain but is also something that shapes world's and empires and protects people. That embracing power is just fine and dandy but embracing ones own power and the power of those that love you is how you find where you belong. I don't really have any critiques for you other than a request that if you should ever become an author for whatever reason please, please let me know so that I can buy your book. In fact I think you may find Y to be an interesting place to start should you choose that path. There are many original stories there all owned and people pay to read them. Thank You, from an inspired follower.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Can you explain the specialized glamor. I don't understand what is being showed to only ppl of a certain age
crmcgarvey chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
bio
floophoenixLing chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
No matter how many time I read this chapteryes, I read numerous time already because this story is amazing!it never failed to make me cried.. literally crying my heart out! I hope u can update the new chapter of Life Crusade soon.. *pout*
crmcgarvey chapter 21 . 10/15/2016