Reviews for Life Agendas
scarlettmeadows chapter 29 . 54m
OMG Dangerous that Draco's woogie-oogie doesn't work on Scarpin...
loleo chapter 3 . 8/26
I hate that you are another author writing about an much too overbearing Hermione, like J.K. Rowlings Molly would be. You can write a lightly better Molly in your first story-part, but Hermione is ever the big sister-bully and some more. And I really hate it. This Harry, with his new inheritance that you had placated so well in the first story-part, is now a cowering boy before his friend and sister and not a Ukatae, a Dark Elf with highly evil tendencies. No, Harry from story-part one would smile over such a Hermione, but he would also not let himself be a small boy again, like before the soulbond and the Ukatae. Now we are reading in this second story-part about a small Harry again, who let himself marched over by his new sister, his lover, Tom and the guards. I look and read some more chapters and if it is going on, I give this story up. Sadly. But this Harry is no more the Harry from the first story-part.
FallingHopelessly chapter 38 . 8/13
You have made me a very happy person. I love this wonderful story. I love all the characters & pairings. I love the idea of Tom getting a second chance. I started reading this for Drarry but I fell in love with each & every pairing in the story. This was a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to reading the sequel, which I will be doing as soon as I post this review. Thank You for writing this amazing story.
dgpolo chapter 12 . 6/9
I love this story, I love all your stories and have read them many times. I have always been bothered by Draco not telling Harry he can get pregnant but it was only reading it this time that my reasons for feeling that way became clearer. Oddly enough because of some plot lines on some teen type shows. It has to do with informed consent. Even if Harry should have paid more attention to Talyn when she was explaining it the fact is he did not pay attention and Draco knew this. Therefore, Harry could not give informed consent to Draco and so every time they had sex after Draco found out, he was taking advantage of Harry in a way that affected Harry's body. This is why I've always been upset with this bit of the story, it's almost like a rape, Draco is taking Harry's choice (even though he's pretty sure Harry does want a baby) away from him.
Other than that (oh and one more story line in 'crusades' that I'll maybe talk about when I get there) this is a fantastic story and one I've always felt could become an original work fairly easily for you.
i love the idea behind the story. i have read the first one as well. i wold love to carry on reading it, i like long stories but this one is a bit to long for me. don't feel discouraged. it is a great story. :)
Holy moly, was this chapter ever a ride! I doubt that I'll leave other comments you probably won't read until the end, but I had to let you know, I thought this was a very complex emotional chapter and thank you for all the hard work. - 3
the starrose chapter 38 . 3/21
Wow! You are an amazing writer and have a great imagination! Moving on to the next part!
nintschibintschi chapter 23 . 1/8
amazing story
amazing chapter thanks for writing
nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 4 . 1/2
amazing chapter thanks so much for writing it
ShadowWolf99 chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
I cried. There i said it. When I read the part where the cerimoney took place and they said their vows? Oh my gosh...it was beautiful. Those words describe the kind of love that we all search for, and being able to have even the smallest look at it, even through a fictional story... it was amazing. Thank you. I am crying but they are tears of happiness, and joy, and beauty. I have not felt this way in a long time. So thank you. It means a lot. :) 333
AliceCullen3 chapter 38 . 11/16/2014
LOVE IT!
popo1234 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
i !

I love you're story but I am french ! I would like to have the second story (life agenda) for translate in french !
Don't worry is just for me .
If you agree my email is :

Thanks .
popo chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
hi !
I am french and i love your story love renovation ! You're amazing !
I would like to have a second book : life agenda for translate with my friend only for us ! I don't put him on website not worry !
sorry i speak and written not very well english
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
is it just me who adores dagon? i love his personality the passion he has about who he is and what he does, even his you piss me off i'll kill you attitude is amazing i adore him what a great character
1,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »