Reviews for Life Agendas
MinecraftLover00 chapter 17 . 4/9
Seamus...you are the bastard in this case. Confusing Dean like this? It's cruel! He's in a place between gay and straight right now and isn't sure what he wants.
Of Stories Told chapter 34 . 4/2
Loved this chapter, the twins are simply amazing!
assassinxela chapter 1 . 3/15
You are by far one of two authors I have absolutly fallen in love with throughout all of the stories I have read. I have only just finished the first of this series after two days of nonstop reading. Your stories are so long and yet I have barely noticed, for I am so enticed that I have not been able to stop. I hope you continue to write more fabulous works of fiction, for it is clear to me how much of an imaginitve and creative brain you have.
Dagon chapter 9 . 3/5
I don't even have much to say anymore, I've already commented a lot on this story. I just have to say, no matter how many times I've read this story, I still love the end of this chapter so much. Brumek/Ozemir forever!
knifetoagunfight chapter 15 . 2/22
their changing everybody up in here aren't they? That's a lot of humans being made Ukatae...SWEET!
Lissah chapter 5 . 2/6
This chapter.. Perfection. I loved it. The lead up and the proposal.. I will be swooning for months! If only I was proposed to like that... *sigh*
I've read this story a few times now and i'm sure there's a scene missing here?! It jumps from Brumek and Ozemir being sent away to them coming back having fought. Was there not a Brumek/Dagon scene in between? Or am i imagining this?
emthereble chapter 39 . 1/28
loved this fanfic !
ob1292 chapter 37 . 1/15
It is a bit hypocritical of Harry to condemn Yelin when he knows that the assassins have little to no choice in their actions.
ob1292 chapter 29 . 1/14
I must say that i am completely unimpressed with Harry's actions against Rudolphus. it is disappointing to see someone who is to rule an entire race so quick to jump to conclusions with absolutely no information and take such aggressive action against an individual.
ob1292 chapter 24 . 1/13
I don't understand why Neville and Dudley don't just bond and then have Dudley spend all his night with Neville at Hogwarts. Then Dudley could still continue to work during the days and they would not have to suffer the pain of separation.
ob1292 chapter 6 . 1/11
I don't understand why the students don't all lodge formal complaints with the Board of Governors about the radical change to the class schedule , and I since magic was used to bind Ozemir to the clan head then there should a way for magic to break the binding so he is free. Good Job
Crimson Rosary chapter 39 . 1/9
Although I haven't written a review for the first sequel, I must say your story is superb. I don't think I've ever seen anything written like it before. I absolutely love your ideas and the story plot that goes along with it. Really, truly love your story.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
i'm not scared of dagon, in fact i think he's awesome :)
happybunny688 chapter 38 . 11/15/2013