Reviews for Life Agendas
FallingHopelessly chapter 39 . 12/17/2015
I love all the Ukatae characters. You are making me ship pairings I didn't know could be shipped. This series is like a breath of fresh air. And it's long so I can read to my heart's content. I just love it.
girlwholived- Haley Potter chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
I ship Tuna!(Tom and Luna) And maybe Deville (Dudley and Neville)
missmaddiej chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
I'm rereading this series and no one told me that happened this chapter I thought it happened afer what happened with
batcat4eternity chapter 38 . 9/2/2015
Sequel equally as powerful as the first book. Loved it. Caellum scared me with Ozemir, along with Zohrek. I feel so bad for Kaego... and Talyn... oh my God... so crazy that Ron literally became weak and was raped. He was dreadful, but that was horrible what happened to him, even though he did call it upon himself. And to be that monster's mate... eek!

Harry and Draco, what can I say. Wow... Lucius looking like Draco's brother... don't know what I am allowed to think of that... lol I could see Draco's fear, but I could relate to Harry's disgust.

Neville and Dudley definitely has a secret smile... new family of their own maybe? Did Nev charm his wings from the others? Can't wait to see the next installment :D

Superb how everything wrapped up together.
batcat4eternity chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
Still reading. I have to pause to comment on something: ch. 22 (Release) their wickedness made me breathless. Their passionate lovemaking is powerful. And Lovely is just utter loveliness ROFL she cracks me up. This is beautiful. I love your writing and how well developed the characters are made. I can't get enough of their f*ck loving connection. It's gorgeous. Gotta continue.
scarlettmeadows chapter 29 . 8/29/2015
OMG Dangerous that Draco's woogie-oogie doesn't work on Scarpin...
loleo chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I hate that you are another author writing about an much too overbearing Hermione, like J.K. Rowlings Molly would be. You can write a lightly better Molly in your first story-part, but Hermione is ever the big sister-bully and some more. And I really hate it. This Harry, with his new inheritance that you had placated so well in the first story-part, is now a cowering boy before his friend and sister and not a Ukatae, a Dark Elf with highly evil tendencies. No, Harry from story-part one would smile over such a Hermione, but he would also not let himself be a small boy again, like before the soulbond and the Ukatae. Now we are reading in this second story-part about a small Harry again, who let himself marched over by his new sister, his lover, Tom and the guards. I look and read some more chapters and if it is going on, I give this story up. Sadly. But this Harry is no more the Harry from the first story-part.
FallingHopelessly chapter 38 . 8/13/2015
You have made me a very happy person. I love this wonderful story. I love all the characters & pairings. I love the idea of Tom getting a second chance. I started reading this for Drarry but I fell in love with each & every pairing in the story. This was a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to reading the sequel, which I will be doing as soon as I post this review. Thank You for writing this amazing story.
dgpolo chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I love this story, I love all your stories and have read them many times. I have always been bothered by Draco not telling Harry he can get pregnant but it was only reading it this time that my reasons for feeling that way became clearer. Oddly enough because of some plot lines on some teen type shows. It has to do with informed consent. Even if Harry should have paid more attention to Talyn when she was explaining it the fact is he did not pay attention and Draco knew this. Therefore, Harry could not give informed consent to Draco and so every time they had sex after Draco found out, he was taking advantage of Harry in a way that affected Harry's body. This is why I've always been upset with this bit of the story, it's almost like a rape, Draco is taking Harry's choice (even though he's pretty sure Harry does want a baby) away from him.
Other than that (oh and one more story line in 'crusades' that I'll maybe talk about when I get there) this is a fantastic story and one I've always felt could become an original work fairly easily for you.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
i love the idea behind the story. i have read the first one as well. i wold love to carry on reading it, i like long stories but this one is a bit to long for me. don't feel discouraged. it is a great story. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
Holy moly, was this chapter ever a ride! I doubt that I'll leave other comments you probably won't read until the end, but I had to let you know, I thought this was a very complex emotional chapter and thank you for all the hard work. - 3
the starrose chapter 38 . 3/21/2015
Wow! You are an amazing writer and have a great imagination! Moving on to the next part!
nintschibintschi chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
amazing story
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
amazing chapter thanks for writing
nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
amazing chapter thanks so much for writing it
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »