Reviews for Return of the Dreamscape
Maggie chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Wow that was not the reaction I saw coming but it does match Jenna's personality. Now Trip go after her you silly man!
Maggie chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Oh you are soo mean to leave it there! This was grand! They're so sweet, I hope it works out!
Maggie chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
So Jenna has a quieter more intellectual side and isn't always so crazy. That's nice. She's a really well-rounded character.
Maggie chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Yah Trip will finally not be the bastard he's seem to become. I can understand why he'd be like that though...he's dealing with a lot of mental turmoil I think. Jenna is so...I don't know but I like her.
Maggie chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
An argument over the laws of gravity! What a hoot! You have some grammatical errors here and there, but they don't distract too much from the story. I really like their bantering, it plays nicely.
Maggie chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately. Boyo this was good. I really like the emotional tiffs that they seem to have, often. This is more than just your average "Trip shags a girl" story I think. Or at least...I hope.
4Bluetiger chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
I agree with Jenna about not wanting Trip to chase her because she's the only game in town. However, our Trip is better than that. He is way to tender 't wait for more.
4Bluetiger chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
I like this very much. Even if Trip is dead I still want him to be happy. Can't wait for more.
Maggie chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I snorted coffee when reading this! I wouldn't mind trying out kama sutra with Trip! *purrs*
Maggie chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I like Jenna, she amuses me to no end. I think I'm related to someone like her. I like that way you're portraying Trip as well, his reactions are believable, though I think he'd be a bit less patient and bit more physically active towards her.
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
*cries* I'm so sad Trip died...*cries some more* Though I'm glad you "saved" him of sorts...