Reviews for Harry E P Riddle
Yaaaas perfect
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
O_O l-li-lily j-just k-killed james? SERIOUSLY?
Dean's Wife34 chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Hey Just Do You Think THat You Are Doing I Mean You Finish This Story.
LoliBat chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
interesting...
LoliBat chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
typo: it's not 'whole'. its supposed to be hole

do wizards even know what a coke is?
SarahSupaStar chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
OMFG! – “right now I’d be happy to throw my gay card out the window and climb into bed with you” – this is my absolute favorite line from the story! (so far at least). I really wish this was on DeviantArt so I could go crazy with all the laughing, excited emoticons right now – you are going to get me into so much trouble because I’m trying to read this in Spanish class (like I did with Lexi’s story, only that I mostly read in bio) and I came this close -
SarahSupaStar chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Tobias? Really? Is that really his middle name? I never knew that. That is an interesting name. I likes it.

Half-Blood Prince Snape… pureblood tutoring sessions?

“The years leading up to Hogwarts” – I like the way that’s written. It sounds like “the years leading up to WWII” or something, like Hogwarts isn’t just a school, but rather some huge event.

I like how their pact is not just til death, but til death and beyond.

rofl – I just thought of… that reminds me of to infinity and beyond!

"Lilly was looking through a book on avoiding detection by the law when bumped into the most gorgeous man she had ever seen." – typo? – when SHE bumped into

I love how the first words Tom ever speaks to her are “You are mine now. You belong to me.”

“Gods be praised!” – I approve.

Question: When Tom’s telling Lilly she has to marry “Prongs AKA James Potter” does he really say A.K.A., or does he also known as?

Lols – “But he’s an asshole!”

“Lilly and James wedding day” – James should be possessive, have an apostrophe – same thing with Sirius being James best man.

Lols – I want Voldemort to be the minister at my wedding.

Rofl! – Elphaba Thropp – because they could – lols!

ROFL! – Peter Pettigrew had just opened a tattoo parlor in Bridgeport Connecticut – OMFG the random awesomeness!

They could maybe use that as a front for giving out Dark Marks

“Flies Wormtail, flies.” – ? – I is confused.

Yay for knife holsters on legs! Which sound awkward, but are totally kickass!
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Cool and please update soon as I am loving the plot. Thanks for writing.
maraudersbanana chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
where's harry
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Good idea and I enjoyed reading this. Please update soon thanks.
SarahSupaStar chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
ROFL! - Snookums!

Since when do the Marauders stick up for Peter? He's a rat for crying out loud! But then again, they aren't really the same in this story are they...

“What pray tell is so funny Snookums?” - BEST LINE EVER! ! ! ! ! !

I agree with your other reviewer that the ending was very sudden and unexpected, but that's why I like it.

This version is a tad bit more serious than the summary you gave me, but I really like it! I'm really happy you gave me the summary because this is the kind of story that can be epic both when done in a funny way and when done in a serious way. And now I get to hear both! Yay for me!

But you haven't updated since June. I feel like the surprise ending there would make a little bit more sense if you had another chapter following it to explain. But I don't really care because I already know what happens! Yay for me! (again)

Anyways... is amazing! Finish it soon so I can read the rest! ! ! ! ! ... (please)

yay for harry and his surprise bf/gf! (just to make meaghan mad)
disny07 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
HI! I am in Computer right now! May I just say...

OMFG WTF! Hehehe, this was great, yet extremely weird at the same time.

Lol, Snookums. I loves it! I couldn't contain my laughter at that. Poor Mr. R. hehe.

Well, that ending was unexpected. I do love his last line though lol. Snookums... rofl. Poor James.
bunnykitune chapter 1 . 7/1/2008