Reviews for No Grave is Rich
yanera chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Awww...this was absolutely perfect a kyman and style (dominant kyman) in the midst of a war...that was wonderful...mwah!
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh Cartman you sneaky bastard
TenementFunster419 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
LOL, what an unpredictable plot twist, it has the simplicity of genius.
Honeymusterd chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
oh my god... so he had to betray himself to betray that love... or romance... oh god... i'm gonna start crying then... love the serious tone of the story
thisnullvoidlife chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Cartman... You bastard.
This was really really good. Kept me very interested the whole time. I knew there was a reason Cartman was being so, well, technically nice to him..
symphknot chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
OMG that is incredible, i really loved it
lizoftheinfinite chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Beautiful dark and horrifying; flawless writing, well-devised plot and twist ending; I doubt I can say much about this story that hasn't already been said, other than it was oddly inspiring. Good job. :)
The Paper Dragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That... That was fantastic. Honestly the end was so prefect that it blew my mind for a few minutes. I loved how Cartman made the camp his own miniature holocaust and it was so in character and amazing and I absolutely loved it. Everyone was really in character and portrayed very well. This is really great and I am so happy that I read it.
Surnoom chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
first I thought that they had been choosen for the selection when Cartman comes to ask to Kyle and Stan to leave, then I thought that it was not really good to end this story just like "Oh but finally Cartman is a nice guy, isn't he ?". And when I rode the end-end of the fanfic I was... woah !

Really like this one

Bonne continuation,

S.
Re-con chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hmmm I wonder if he left because he knew about Stan and Kyle?

Anyway that was hot.
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh, Cartman... What a bastard. Still, I love him so much it makes me disgusted at myself. It's stupid and ironic; of course, if I was to meet someone like him in real life, I'd hate him so much I'd want to bite his face off. Heh. I just love fiction.

Anyway, what a great oneshot. I like your writing style a lot, and your characterization is brilliant. I really liked your portrayal of Bebe, by the way.

I think the transmissions were the best way of beginning and ending the story. They connect everything perfectly.

I get the feeling that Cartman actually loved Kyle yet let his selfish side take over. That brief moments of vulnerability in front of Kyle and that rage fit in the hospital seem to hint at his true feelings.

Well, I could write more, but my poor English is giving me trouble. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes.

Thank you for sharing this story.
XJhoker chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
O_O

Cartman is a fuuuuuckeeeeeeeeeeer

Nooo way I mean, god. I thought Cartman was letting them go!

That bastard u.รบ

well...

Great story!

Hope you'll keep on writing...
mikki chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i found this yesterday and i can't stop reading this story. you're amazing, there are lines in there that make my stomach go funny! and the ending, argh...Cartman's so IC it's painful!
lollipop cerise chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
It's a great one, really. You know that? I bet you do. Well the truth is... I feel this like a romantic, very romantic story you know, and it's beautiful. Damn. Anyway, thanks for the splendid fic. Try to write more in some other way, ok? I'll keep reading...As long as they're good :)
Liaque chapter 1 . 1/3/2010