Reviews for I Lived, Laughed, Loved Was it Worth it?
nikkiwhopper chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Good story , please please please continue ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE !
Stephanie chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
I know it's been a while since you have written this but I was just wondering if maybe there was a chance of you coming back to it anytime soon? I love it and I'm so glad they finally got married and are having a baby. I'm curious as to what happen to rose after they left the hospital. Well, either way you are an excellent writer and I thank you for sharing your talent with me.
bannananut chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
stop holding it!
fairyflosscaitlyn chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
aw Emmet comes back and you stop [
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
i really really like your stories! great job!
MusicLoverx chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Great Chapter!

You are such a great writer!

I can't WAIT until the next chapter!
Bethi-woo chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
haha

that was good (;
mnov29 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Hey this story is amazing and it's not possible to leave it just because it took a while to update! But please update again soon!
myluckystars2107 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Hey thank you so much for updating. May I ask about the hiatus? I was really worried you abanded this story with out warning. I hate when authors do that.
xxJaksxx chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
wow...that's quite a turn of events...but I love your writing style! Good job :)
myluckystars2107 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I love the story this is a squel. I really would love to read more of this story.
debcripps chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I really like your story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Kason08 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Good start so far. I'm actually more upset with Bella and Edward because they started yelling at Emmett without knowing all the facts.
dazzled01218 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
AHH! This story is crazy good. Lovin the drama! Please update soon!
wewillbethehopeful chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Update soon, please!

And I'm a little confused..in the beginning of the first chapter when Bella talked about 'him' dying...is it Edward? I really really hope it's not Edward..