Reviews for A son by any other name
Sarai chapter 4 . 5/18
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
how about DiNozzo Sr. comes back and abuses Tony. Gust an idea. FYI seen it done a hounderd times you could look some up like this oun calles "Tony's naghtmare" .
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Please write u havent written in forever
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
"You're saying I could do a lot of good I become Tony's surrogate father." But he already has been. If Tony looks to him as a surrogate father figure.

Loved when Gibbs wanted Tony to call him dad again. Even better that Gibbs missed and would of missed it.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Abby didn't think twice when Tony asked her for the recording of what went down on Georgetown promenade.

...Aw...hehehe...he wanted a memento.:P:)

She paused the recoding. Now she knew what her surrogate brother had wanted.

...I love the Tony/Abby Brother/Sister relationsdhip almost as much as I love the Tony/Gibbs relationship...I wish they'd give us more Tony/Abby moments, there's been a lull lately...:P

"I think, my friend, you will deduce Tony's reasons for the request if you listen to the recording, And when you do, I would like to know what you are going to do about it."

"I was thinking on my feet and it just came out."

"Well I think your Senior Field Agent took it to heart. You asked him to listen to you."

...He's got a point...:P:)

Gibbs paused as he considered his next statement "I care about him Ducky. I care about him a lot. But I'm not his father"

...Oh, you are too...:P:P:)

Ducky sighed as he considered his next comment. "I knew a man once who did not consider himself a dog person. But his mother died and because no one else in the family wanted her dog, the man inherited his mother's dog. But the man grew to love the dog and do you know what happened to that man?"

"No, I don't Ducky."

"He started the first canine police unit." Ducky pause before he continued. "He also came to love that dog. The dog made his life full and the dog save hundreds of lives in the process of being a police dog. Imagine, if that man had decided to send his mother's dog to the pound because he didn't like dogs or thought he would not be good at caring for the dog."

...Awesome analogy!:) Very Ducky-ish.:):):P
Madances chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Please finish the story 'A Son By Any Other Name'. Please! Tracy
scryoko chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Aww, I loved this. I do so love insecure!Tony and really liked the concept of Tony wanting a recording of when Gibbs called him his son. _
TaraHalliwell chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Oh, this is soooo cute! I really wish you would update it.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
I love that Tony has Gibbs. Thanks for the sweet story.
Nicky Reid chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Great story. If you want ideas for trouble with Tony, how about a prank that gets out of hand, or drinking and driving and crashing the car if you want something a little more intense.
DoctorWhoArrow chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
great job.
justme chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
I love the story so far. Have you thought about including a bit of father correcting son? Tony has a tendency to treat his own well-being as unimportant - I would like to see Dad Gibbs address that behavior by informing Tony, in no uncertain terms, that his life is valuable and precious and dangerous carelessness WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! Maybe Gibbs can 'ground' him - something between the two of them so Tony knows it's from Dad rather than Boss. Even Gibbs sharing a story of how Jack gave him a whippin' for similar behavior when he was a kid - followed with a threat to do the same to Tony should the carelessness continue.

I'd also like to see Gibbs share more memories of his life as a husband and father with Tony. Bring Gibbs' own dad into the picture, too. If Gibbs is Dad, doesn't that make Jack Tony's Grandpa? Oh, the places you could go with that!

Anyway, have fun if you decide to keep going. Otherwise, good job and thanks for keeping them pretty-much in character.
MarieP chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
will you continue the story?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Very nice!
Princess613 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Getting Tony in trouble is easy; just shoot him. Or give him a relapse of the plague, or scare him into thinking a relapse. Or, if you want Gibbs angry, have him discover that Tony is doing something dangerous, like smoking, or drag racing.