Reviews for Amore Italiano
IvoryNoctua chapter 7 . 10/21
Hey! Just something that I noticed, Caius actually has white/blond hair
Haven Prieto chapter 2 . 10/8
Loved and then lost interest as soon as you mixed up Caius and Aro
Baby doll chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Lol Jerry :p
Enchanted0ne chapter 36 . 6/5/2013
YES YES YES YES YES YES! -squeal- yes! A sequel! Please make one! :D I would like Rachel to stay with the Cullen's for a few years, Caius calls her or webcams her and asks why she's not coming back with a pouty face :D XD LoL, okay, these are just some crappy ideas. But seriously. A sequel needs to be made! :D
angeltrin1 chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
Loved the story! Loved the characters of Rachel and Caius. I didn't really like the ending, but I do understand you needed to write it that way. I did enjoy the wedding, so sweet and romantic. Thank you for sharing your story with me.
Ceasar-Flickerman chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Again, Lei is formal, lei is she and tu is informal
Ceasar-Flickerman chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Actually, the correct Italian is 'non bello come tu' if you are being informal. By using lei, you are saying 'not as beautiful as she'. I think what you were going for was 'non bello come Lei' as the capital makes it you, formal. The upper case is crucial as it decides between 'she' and formal 'you'. Sorry, can't help it, took Italian for 7 years...
Enchanted0ne chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
lol kinda mixed them up, Supposed to be; "And this is Aro," he pointed to the one jet-black hair. "This one is Marcus," he pointed to one of the vampires that had jet-black hair. "And this is Caius," he finished as he pointed to the other vampire with snow-white hair.
krissykitty411 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I know this is late in the telling but you got the discriptions messed up of the Volturi. Caius has white hair, Aro has black and Marcus has dark brown/black. Just thought you should know in case no one told you. Didn't want you getting nagged at by Twilight freak fans. lol. Other than that I love the story so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
google what caius actually looks like
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
fix caius looks now
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
caius is the snow white hair volturi leader not Aro watch new moon
DesireVampire4ever chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
such a lovely story :) i love caius/... stories theyre so brilliant
rose.chan27 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Okay, when I first started reading this story I was a little iffy about it, but it's slowly starting to grow on me. I am only on chapter 4 after all. I guess the part that kinda bugged me the most was when I read in the description, you said they could sleep, I thought you meant they slept at night like a normal human, but now that I've read that part I think you did a great job. I especially love the way you ended this chapter. Keep it up!
sashaxh chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
I've just relised there eating lol