Reviews for Without Hitting Two
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
You don't read very much about Pakku and Kanna in the Avatar archives! This was an intriguing compilation of snapshots, indeed.

So, are you saying that PAKKU is actually the grandfather of Sokka and Katara? Huh. Well, that's an interesting theory. Great work!
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awwwwww...Pakku/Kanna FOREVER

-Chocopie09
sangi chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Very nice.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
You've reduced me to piece of putty. This broke my heart - one-sided Pakkanna is something I try to shy away from - but this was executed perfectly. (But oh, Pakku! *sound of a heartbreaking*) Tophdamnit, now I want to go write my own Pakkanna. :(
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh, I liked this! A lot! Pakku and Kanna are rarely seen in fiction, and to see something that deals with their past is even rarer. So this was a great find for me.

I enjoyed your take on Kanna. It seemed real. She feld a forced marriage because she didn't love her betrothed, yet she felt remorse at the same time. Pakku... I've always love Pakku, and I think you did a great job with him, as well.

And the ending? O.O I never imagined Pakku as Hakoda's papa, but I do like the way it wrapped it all up! The name of her first 'love' yet the face of the man she fled... Very nice.

I must admit to a blond moment, though: When you first intordiced Hakoda number one, I was thinking, "Wait... What? He's her son!" But then it sunk in. XD

And now I shall wrap up my mini-novel. I enjoyed this. Nice job.
cozycatastrophe chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I adore this! Sometimes little snippets are best... and with Avatar they make things so much more... emotional. Heart wrenching, humorous... everything. And I love it. You never really get to see the rebellious waterbender that Katara grew up to be like... and I love how you portrayed Kanna.

Very nice!