Reviews for Miko, Hanyou, High School
OhLaLa chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
I LOVED IT SOOOOOOOO FRACKING MUCH!
happyface2017 chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
ooooookkkkkkk...DIE KIKYO! GO TO H**** YOU STUPID B**** AND I HOPE YOU NEVER RETURN YOU $*( &$( *$( *() )( # !_ (#*(# #*(* (* * #*( *(* (*#(* V(*#(*$(*)()$*)#() ()($ R(*$(*$( *(* ) _!$))_(#)*#()N!
srry i had to get that out of my system because she sdident die right away... anny ways the story was ok but it was a little confusing. you skiped alot of detail... but all in all it was good so sthanks and see you next time!
happyface2107 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
HEY! its me again! i have been loving this story so srry i havent been revueing but i dident want to storp reading! anny ways i love the chalenges so afr and i wish i could do them tooo!
happyface2107 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
HWY! i love your story so far. ya know what got me realed in? the part in the summary wherer is stays MAJOR kikyo bashing. I HATE KIKYO!
anny ways i just wanted to say i loved the story so far and my favorite part in this story so far was:
' school whore, Kikyou."

"Or, as we like to call her over here," said Miroku, "Kinky-hoe."

"Or Kick-you," added in Kouga.

"Bitchy whore," said Ayame.

"Fatass slut," chimed in Sango. '
thanks bye 4 now!
Kagome-Chii chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
woah...I HOPE YOU MADE A SEQUAL CAUSE THAT WAS FUCKIN' AWESOME! I WAS KINDA HOPIN' FOR A BIT MORE BUT STILL!
Kagome-Chii chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
haha...ya kno Kashiko (srry if i spelled his nae wrong, I spelt Sango's Songa for the first month I watched Inuyasha, been six years September 14th at 4:43am since i started watching lol) and Lyn are like Ulrich (the computer guy) and tht AI from Code Lyoko XD
Kagome-Chii chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
woah lol funny!
Kagome-Chii chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
well...100,000 yen...that would be around 100 dollars give or take...oooo and the second song "Butterfly" I LOVE IT! i got it downloaded on my comp. and part of it on my phone...
Kagome-Chii chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
(still me just not logged in) good chapter, considering he's a tech genious (ik i spelled it wrong...) you would think him to be one of the lasst people to be avle to kick someones ass like that lol...ya kno...technicaly, Souta is his younger brther...adopted of couse but he didn't mention him...i just noticed that...
Kagome-Chii chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
(i aint logged in cuz i gotta get a new password...4got mine...) lol really good chapter lol! Zelda is my most played female character on SSBB lol and my most played male is Link XD
FemaleSherlock chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
The story has a really bad ending its like no kissing and hugging where's the love
J.j.R chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
This story is cool,but I don't understand allot of parts...its weard.. Hopi stranjo mes wa!but its awesome,!;) e ta hopi master mesz..!
1001dreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
u no, I am- o wait, I can't tell you. :# newayz, I haven't really familiarized myself with da Inuyasha animme/manga, and I already no that there's no way in hell that Inu-chan would do dat. so, u no wat? maybe I wont finish reading it, until I can find a decent ficcy...nah. It's gr8! \o/ (that meanz praise)

so I'll keep reading and reviewing to tell u wat i think. :) byez!

p.s. 1001dreams iz my real pen-name. I'm just 2 lazy 2 log in now, or use orrect spelling or grammar, so byez now!
Aunni chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
umb i liked the way the story started out but during the middle it really sucked like majorly this story was confusing and just really pointles ther was stuff in it that really had no belonging in there , O and i thought this was an Inuyasha/Kagome fanfic it was not at all about them they were juz there really , you need to work on your writing skills pronto because this was not great work
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Mika ish want an epilouge if my vote counts for anything anymore. OOH! A BUTTEFLY! (chases the butterfly)