Reviews for Reverberations
EmilyChelidon chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Wow! This kept me awake far too late (2am) as I could not stop reading it. I loved the flashback scenes of course, rookie Don is so cute and making embarrassing mistakes, gotta love it ;) The suspense is sustained through the entire piece, also very well done. When Don heard the tree branch on the roof of Charlie's house, I got the whole heart-banging adrenaline thing - recalling the prologue - oh my God, Don, watch out! You get in lots of Don's character development without too much over-done angsty-ness (much appreciated)! I love it when he admits to his team that he should have trusted them. Good for you Don!

Only thing I miss is Charlie not able to be doing the math whiz thing. Still, Amita did a good job, but it's not quite the same as Charlie...at least his carrot cake saved Don. Hahaha :D

Thanks for writing and for a fun and interesting story!
nessy22 chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
I still don't know, if you are reading the reviews. But, anyway, let me say, that I'm really impressed of your stories. They are really amazing. The flashbacks were great and all fit together just perfectly. It was really a great pleasure to read this wonderful story.
Potterworm chapter 15 . 7/22/2010
Absolutely amazing story. I loved it.
kendranoelle chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Heh- as a lifelong Minnesotan I can assure you that our summers suck just as hard as the winters. Instead of being 10 on a sunny day, it's 90 and humid. Blegh.

Great story! It's not often that I see a Don-centered Numb3rs fic. :D
spnMom chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
I would have loved to have seen a rookie Don. Confidence and Don kind of go hand in hand. Thanks for the peek.
epalladino chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
Fantastic story. I think I liked the last lines the best. Gillis was an interesting OC and I loved the visions you gave us of Don as a younger agent. You covered a lot of ground in a relatively short story and your grasp of the characters was impressive. The suspense and the way you inserted 'flashbacks' at cliffhanging moments in the 'present day' story kept me sitting at the edge of my computer desk chair. Thanks for the interesting read, Beth Palladino
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Great start to this story. I'm glad that it's complete and I can't wait to see where this prologue leads. P.S. Kudos for the proper use of the possessive "Gillis's".

Thanks, Beth
Sharon chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this! As usual you did an awesome job keeping the storyline moving and capturing just the right emotion of our favorite characters.

I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!
Sharon chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
Holy smokes! I didn't expect to see this scene again quite so soon! Your ability to keep your readers off balance is one of your many strengths as a writer.

I'm SO happy I don't have to wait for the next chapter!
Acquamarina chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
Great story, Z!

Thank you for sharing.
sydcasy chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
Loved the story :) Can't wait to read more of your work!
Patty chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
Thank you, Z. This has been a marvelous story. Ordinarly flashbacks give me trouble

but your prompt updates and clear descriptive scenes set the stage each time and I stayed

focused just fine. Of course, I wanted to break your neck occasionally with the cliff-hangers

but the next chapter would be so interesting I forgot all about the impending mayhem.

I enjoyed Alan's feeble attempt to get mad at Don for keeping secrets from him. Typical

loving father, always wanting to keep his chick (even though an adult) safe from harm.

I gotta admit too I sorta lost focus on the story when you mentioned Charlie looking like

a sleepy child when he woke up. Ah, the image! I found myself smiling along with Alan and Don.

Until the next story springs forth from that fertile brain of yours,

I remain your faithful fan,

Patty
Rinne chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
Great ending.
Sharon chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Such a great story you've got unfolding! In a past chapter, I love the hesitation Colby and David have in approaching Don with the information that the three agents who've handled the Gillis case are dead. Not exactly the news you want to share with your boss!

Hooray for Charlie coming to Don's apartment and confronting his brother for an explanation. The conversation was very believable and included just the right amount of levity.

Moving on to the next chapter!
ALEO chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
The hardest part of a fic, the wrap up and of course you have done it nicely.

I will certainly catch the next one!