Reviews for At Peace
Wheaton chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Really good...

I still dont get bleach Nickel xD BUT ILU :D
epicwisdom chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Nice, very nice. Almost poetic, and a much higher level of description than most fanfics. :) I don't think you made any grammar or spelling mistakes either.
calipalace chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i loved it.

i could completely..feel the serenity in the mood, and there was no OOCness that i could find.

i would say..

thats all :)

love and hopes that you write more,

courtney :)
Lostnomadgirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Well this was a great written piece of work. Nicely detailed and no plot holes. Though I am only looking at the one-shots structure, not at the anime since I have no clue about it. But the writing looks great and I am not sure if they are in character or not. Might want to study characters if out of character? You should try a multi-chapter story and make building feelings, maybe that would be a challenge? I am not sure if the girl in the story already has feelings for him in the anime or not, and it would of been somewhat nice if it told history of her crush.

Oh yeah, if you ever want to write stories for me, you can always Pm me at Young Native. I will garuntee that I shall abuse the writing skills and pay you very well, though the loss might be your sight.
kaiserkawaii chapter 1 . 6/26/2008

i like how you tell the story... nice one...
Kunie Kawatake chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Perfect! Just perfect.
Sanity Zero chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
sort, simple, good oneshot. They did it on the first night? What sluts ahahaha, but seriously very nice work.
AnimeGirl329 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
not logging in. anyways, great story. love the discription and the inner fighting and turmoil. i wouldve liked to see a little more ichigoness though, but it was still really awesome. and dont worry, i cant remember the last time i updated anything. _