Reviews for Her Shoes Went Gay for Gretchen
Reynbowow chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this one. Very short and sweet. Almost too short for me. I kind of wish there was more, but you definitely had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. This story makes me wish I had someone's shoes to share a shoebox with.

Great job!
Sophia chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
It's so cute! ARGH! THE CUTENESS! (and the hotness)
Hargiteam42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
ohmygodthisissohot!

This is a wonderful piece. :)
overkill-Max chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Nice, I loved the reference to the bi-curious shoes and the bald spot and hairy back. The story was equal parts adorable and awkwardly sexy; just like in the show.
kitti2412 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
first: wow! that was hot

second: totally cute.

i want more! such a cute couple this two girls. how about a sequel of the story? i loved it
violet-rose1402 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I completely adored this fic. So funny, cute, well-written and hot. *bows*
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw this was so cute! Despite the fantastic lesbian sex, I must admit that the end was my favorite part. My shoes would totally go gay for Gretchen or Liz as they have certainly gone gay for this story.
LaughLoveLive chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I have never watched one single episode of 30 Rock. But now I want to see them all! I know that this isn't really how things go down on that show, but perchance to dream. To mix in quirky, funny as hell lines and still have the story be smoky hot takes talent that you have in spades. Thank you for giving me another story to add to my favorites list.