Reviews for Going Once, Going Twice
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
I just thought of something, this story is kinda like The Itch. Oh, and good job with the story, I like it D
ChristinaAngel chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
I got so frustrated with House in this, but I guess he wouldn't be IC if he just confessed to Cuddy. On the other hand, the confession was very him as well, I can just imagine that that would be what he would say if he ever did take that step. Gladys made me laugh and I liked how House finally sang to Cuddy in private, I would have been really surprised if House had sung something romantic to Cuddy in the bar. Good story!
ccLozado chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
I love this fanfiction! And I'll admit it but I missed Gladys! It's already 12 am. I'm going to read your sequel maybe tomorrow. I even slept in front of my laptop while reading your fanfic. Just got so obsessed with it! I really loved the piano scene (chemistry) and the bow tie scene (chapter 1)! At first I was cursing you for not letting House bid for Cuddy. But then I realized, it's the main root of the whole story. And I really appreciate your story! I LOVE IT! Now I'm really excited for Season 6! Although I knew you wrote this during season 4. I hope in the real House M.D. series there would be someone like Gladys who will be very supportive for the two of them! I love her! And of course Lisa, she's almost like a goddess with how everyone describes her. HUDDY FOREVER! xoxo.
lenasti16 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
nice and sweet.. you managed to finish this huddy fic without a single smut... a big applause for you on that.. all other huddy fics contain much, although i dont complain for that especially if it is needed in the story.. but i like your also,, sweet and innocent.. im going to read your sequel now... please write more huddy stories..
Seosanimhin chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Okay, so I just started reading House fan fic and let me say there is good stuff out therer and there is crap...you are definatly in the good stuff catagory LOL! I totally loved your referance to "The Philadelphia story"! I love that movie. I acutally write some fan fiction (not house) but I once used "Bring up Baby" in one of my stories:D

Okay one of my faviorte things so far is House bring his "date" with him to stock cuddy and wilson. Its brillantly written and you have his charater totally nailed!

Anyway, great job and I'm looking foward to reading more from you.
giellen chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
Wow, that was really awesome!

I can't believe that I've readed a entire mult-chapter fic without any sex on it! Yay for me! Totally worthed it!

*runs to the sequel*
LeapofFaith07 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Haha, loved it!

Oh and the "ba-donka-donk" reminded me of Hugh Laurie on the Ellen show. Ellen and Hugh took turns saying a slang word from the UK and America. "ba-donka-donk" was one of them. His reaction to some of the words are priceless - you should look it up on youtube.
jaded27 chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
One of the best House/Cuddy fics i have read. You captured the characters perfectly! :)
confusedsarcasm chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
:D !

rarely do i ever read something all the way through without breaking for anything in between.

this was just too good to pass up. i actually had to use the bathroom about three chapters ago and then forgot all about it, so i better make this review quick. :)

i think what i loved about it the most was how everything was always so in character! house was abrasive and sarcastic and i loved all his comments! that's hard to do, so kudos to you!

wilson was charming and you played him in a great way, without overdoing it!

i don't know what else to say, but you suceeded in keeping my attention, something i'm trying myself to work on in my stories. (i can't even bear to read my stuff sometimes (low attention span. lol))

well, great job, thanks for writing! (nature calls) lol
Owl Emporium chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
Ahaha...loved the last line xD. Great job. (:

Angelica
Owl Emporium chapter 13 . 10/25/2008
This was really good! Wow...poor House though. Great job; I might read the sequal (if I have time). :D

Angelica
Liz86000 chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
That was a GREAT fic! I loved it! How cute (and irritating) was House to take THAT long to tell Cuddy he likes her!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Ah, yes, the ever-lovable "Seriously?" episode...

"Yes...I slept with her..."

"Seriously?"

"No."

"...Yes you did!"

"Yes...I did..."

"Seriously?"

"No. You've got a problem House..."

XD

YES I MEMORIZED IT! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

jk

Anyway, as for the story review...

OMG this was so much fun to read! (And it's just the first chapter! 8D) Can't wait to see what comes next!
notaplayer83 chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
AWESOME! I really loved it , this goes in my favorite stories :D

I'll read the sequel, it starts after the first ending of this story, right?

Bye
McSatan chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Oh my God. I freaking love that movie. Katharine Hepburn is my hero.

Anyway, I love the fic.