Reviews for Trickery Conversations
Kunai-sama chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hmm. . . How I should start off with this. . .

A funny story you have here!. . .

That is a fail comment, I apologize.

Hmm, I like this story!. . .

That fails too, but I'll continue.

I enjoy it very much. It is funny and it stuns me that there's actually fanfiction with Mello & Halle that has Matt in it. o_o Which is in a good way, because this story would not be the same if Matt were not to be in it!

I hate to tell you that I've found errors, but are small, simple ones. I'll list them out anyway:

LETS should be LET'S otherwise it would not mean LET US and instead some random gibberish.

ITS should be IT'S if it is meant to be IT IS. You only use ITS for possesiveness and such.

TOO should be TO because. . . This part is hard for me to explain (I'm not very great at explaining /sweatdrop/), so google it. DEFINE:TO, DEFINE:TOO.

This should help, and I'm sorry if I anger you or something. . . Some people become angry at corrections and I (used) to fall victim to that. C.C Do not squirt me with that squirt gun, thank you.

I wonder if you have more stories such as this. . .?

Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Love, love LOVE this story!

You've captured all the characters perfectly, though I didn't know Matt was such a party animal XD

This is fantastic - great work!

*adds to favs*
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
You have GOT to continue it! Make it so Matt tries to set them up and how it always fails or something! Plz? :3
Full Worm Garden chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
THAT WAS ADORABLE! Halle should have kissed him when Matt shouted KISS ALREADY GODDAMNIT! It would have been good. You should make a second chapter about how Matt tries to set him up with a party at his house. Then they kiss! :)
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh my God, "KISS ALREADY DAMNIT!" 'can't stop laughing at that XD ! I have the same vision of Matt's personality as you, and what a bliss to see them all alive !

Kisses !
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I liked it. Interesting that in this one they all survived. And I just love Matchmaker Matt. xD
BuffoonPrincess chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
please... I beg you... CONTINUE IT!

It's a very good fic... I love it!

Second chapter! Please!

RavenAK chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aww I love what you did with this one, like if, they had survived T.T I'm sad because they didn't, now you left me in the mood for more, please write another chapter!

And I love all the characterizations, they're just like I picture them if they actually hanged out like a normal group. Aww if only they had survived, Matt is such a cool carefree guy, teasing Mello XD

Anyway thanks for writing this and make more goodness, will ya? :D

Take care, bye!
sk8nhilly chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
aww this is so cute! I like this story, very different from what I usually read on on this site, but its still very good, but why isn't Romance part of the category? It just says Humor.

great job! I hope you make another chapter )
Black-Robespierre chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh my, oh my...I cannot believe that you honestly dedicated this to me.

Thanks alot for the effort- I really appreciate it. (ts, Im still in shock)

Ill tell you one thing-for this one Ill get you something as well. Just wait and see.

(erm, that came out like a threat, didnt it?)