Reviews for The Castaway Prince
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6
Pretty neat.
FractiousDay chapter 8 . 8/10
For what appears to have started as a smut fic this ended up surprisingly poignant
Aynessa chapter 8 . 7/6
Oh my. This was lovely. To be frank, I skipped the majority of the sex parts, because I was mainly interested in the story - which absolutely did not disappoint. Everything was so intense and emotionally wrenching. I've always been a Lelouch/Kallen fan, but you made my heart ache for poor C.C. What a fantastic tale.

If you're looking for awesome anime like Code Geass, check out Durarara. Stick with it, even if it seems boring at first, and you won't be disappointed.
Christine.l chapter 8 . 5/23
The way you depicted Lelouch's but also CC's and Kallen's character is absolutely remarkable! I keep reading it over and over again and still can't believe how perfect it isP.s. The last chapter made me cry veeery much but is was worth it
Spartan of Rome chapter 8 . 3/10
Well congragufuckinglations you made me cry.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Pm chaos nightbringer if u wanna reply to this. lovely story AND a lemon? awesome. i never thought it probable for lelouch to get a code. i did think lelouch could have directed suzaku to put him in a deathlike trance and smuggle him out later. it would be a cool thing to write, but kinda forced maybe. great fic!
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I liked this story the first five times I read it. And thank god you made it fairly long...
reville chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
hey there

totally amazing!

i am Lelouch X Kallen forever, and a day

the ending was good, but please please please, could you just do me a favor and add a few more lines and let Lulu know that he has loved him all this time and she never even thought of being with any other and just a little explanation to what he saw with the kid and Gino?

please? that would be perfect and then they just finish it with a loving kiss

thank you!
hellokitty70705 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
It was a pretty good story... What I really didn't like though was that Lelouch kept jumping back and forth between Kallen and C.C. Seriously, it got really annoying and kinda confusing after awhile. If you wrote another story like this, I sure hope you read this comment about your mistake.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
A masterwork. Truly I enjoyed trading this story.
maesde chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
This fic was awesome. Too bad it didn't have a one shot or some sort of sequel, but hey, that ending... it was totally worth it. Great job, I loved it!
serpintking terumi chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
this was an all-round good story. if your going to make a sequel to this please let us know, because the way it ended just yells SEQUEL!
GenXYang chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This Code Geass FanFiction, to me, is terrible. Why? Well, I have three simple, yet distinct reasons.

1) This FanFiction is basically just Canon scenes with the addition of H - Scenes. No major originality here.

2) Why in the world would C.C. tell Kallen about Zero Requiem? To "save him from death?" I'm pretty sure C.C. knew about Lelouch's Code Geass and Immortality. That was probably the main reason why this plan was even considered acceptable in the first place.

3) You totally disregard Lelouch's adamant promise to grant C.C's TRUE wish, even when you INCLUDED THE CANON SCENE. Even when you say you are a "Kallen" fan, you should have at least given C.C. some resolve to her broken heart.
Bladesniper13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
better than most lemons I come across, I liked your description and pacing of it.
dark.muktadir chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
It seems that Code geass will never have a satisfying ending, unless it ends in a harem...