Reviews for The Castaway Prince
reville chapter 8 . 4/27
hey there

totally amazing!

i am Lelouch X Kallen forever, and a day

the ending was good, but please please please, could you just do me a favor and add a few more lines and let Lulu know that he has loved him all this time and she never even thought of being with any other and just a little explanation to what he saw with the kid and Gino?

please? that would be perfect and then they just finish it with a loving kiss

thank you!
hellokitty70705 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
It was a pretty good story... What I really didn't like though was that Lelouch kept jumping back and forth between Kallen and C.C. Seriously, it got really annoying and kinda confusing after awhile. If you wrote another story like this, I sure hope you read this comment about your mistake.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
A masterwork. Truly I enjoyed trading this story.
maesde chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
This fic was awesome. Too bad it didn't have a one shot or some sort of sequel, but hey, that ending... it was totally worth it. Great job, I loved it!
serpintking terumi chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
this was an all-round good story. if your going to make a sequel to this please let us know, because the way it ended just yells SEQUEL!
GenXYang chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This Code Geass FanFiction, to me, is terrible. Why? Well, I have three simple, yet distinct reasons.

1) This FanFiction is basically just Canon scenes with the addition of H - Scenes. No major originality here.

2) Why in the world would C.C. tell Kallen about Zero Requiem? To "save him from death?" I'm pretty sure C.C. knew about Lelouch's Code Geass and Immortality. That was probably the main reason why this plan was even considered acceptable in the first place.

3) You totally disregard Lelouch's adamant promise to grant C.C's TRUE wish, even when you INCLUDED THE CANON SCENE. Even when you say you are a "Kallen" fan, you should have at least given C.C. some resolve to her broken heart.
Bladesniper13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
better than most lemons I come across, I liked your description and pacing of it.
dark.muktadir chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
It seems that Code geass will never have a satisfying ending, unless it ends in a harem...
Lazy Spark chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
That was Beautiful. But I don't think I will ever stop getting teary eyed for C.C. God I hate love triangles. And then there's poor Shirley. No matter how you change 'Code Geass' there's never the perfect happy ending unless you go for those Harem Stories.
Amusebeard chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
I'm shuddering with the feels. I think I almost cried too many times in these last chapter, the beauty of this story is undescrivable. You're simply great *sniff*
kingrichard360 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
this was a real tearjearker I haven't felt like this since clannad this story is art that's the only way for me to describe it. I truly want to thank you for this story u left a real deep impact on me. I pray to see more of your work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Wow! It is really a beautiful story, even if I am not a huge fan of the pairing I believe you hit the mark with this. Keep writing I am sure you can make more fics like this.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Clu Clu FOREVER
Fukoneko chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
The most beautiful, heartwrenching, intricated, and arousing fanfic I've ever read. You have successfully made your fanfic a part of the actual story without hurting any part of it at all, like it was the actual missing scene that they didn't show in the anime. Thank you so much for this story, and I hope I get to read more stories that's as good as this. Keep on writing!
Indie07 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! How I wish this happened in the actual CG series. I hate sad ending and I love Kallen/Lelouch pairing. I am glad I stumbled to this awesome piece. Thank you for writing and sharing this. I know this has been ages but I hope you still haven't closed the possibility of writing a sequel to this story. If you decide to do so, I'll be such a happy camper :)