Reviews for The Castaway Prince
The King in White chapter 8 . 6/15
This was very good. It actually made me like C.C., which is rare.
JR 0 chapter 8 . 5/23
Damn good last chapter there. All well thought out, and dat feels! Probably the best Code Geass "feels" canon-based thing.
Smut is nice too, especially chapter 3.
ZEROx91 chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Ive always been called heartless and I find it mostly to be true but this story fucked my emotions 7 ways from Sunday. Out fucking standing story. Great job and thank you for this, minus the dead of C.C and the rest of the story after this has been how I have viewed and felt about the series in its entirety, reading this basically put feelings and emotion into the blank spots of an already emotional story. I loved it
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Pretty neat.
FractiousDay chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
For what appears to have started as a smut fic this ended up surprisingly poignant
Aynessa chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Oh my. This was lovely. To be frank, I skipped the majority of the sex parts, because I was mainly interested in the story - which absolutely did not disappoint. Everything was so intense and emotionally wrenching. I've always been a Lelouch/Kallen fan, but you made my heart ache for poor C.C. What a fantastic tale.

If you're looking for awesome anime like Code Geass, check out Durarara. Stick with it, even if it seems boring at first, and you won't be disappointed.
Christine.l chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
The way you depicted Lelouch's but also CC's and Kallen's character is absolutely remarkable! I keep reading it over and over again and still can't believe how perfect it isP.s. The last chapter made me cry veeery much but is was worth it
Spartan of Rome chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
Well congragufuckinglations you made me cry.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Pm chaos nightbringer if u wanna reply to this. lovely story AND a lemon? awesome. i never thought it probable for lelouch to get a code. i did think lelouch could have directed suzaku to put him in a deathlike trance and smuggle him out later. it would be a cool thing to write, but kinda forced maybe. great fic!
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I liked this story the first five times I read it. And thank god you made it fairly long...
reville chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
hey there

totally amazing!

i am Lelouch X Kallen forever, and a day

the ending was good, but please please please, could you just do me a favor and add a few more lines and let Lulu know that he has loved him all this time and she never even thought of being with any other and just a little explanation to what he saw with the kid and Gino?

please? that would be perfect and then they just finish it with a loving kiss

thank you!
hellokitty70705 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
It was a pretty good story... What I really didn't like though was that Lelouch kept jumping back and forth between Kallen and C.C. Seriously, it got really annoying and kinda confusing after awhile. If you wrote another story like this, I sure hope you read this comment about your mistake.
ToLazyToLogin chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
A masterwork. Truly I enjoyed trading this story.
maesde chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
This fic was awesome. Too bad it didn't have a one shot or some sort of sequel, but hey, that ending... it was totally worth it. Great job, I loved it!
Star's Keyblade4114 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
this was an all-round good story. if your going to make a sequel to this please let us know, because the way it ended just yells SEQUEL!