Reviews for The Castaway Prince
LoPe21 chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
Beautiful simply beautiful. the last line was just poignant and sweet and so many other things.

Thank you.
Eclipse1234 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
poor, poor CC and Kallen. such an unfortunate situation, tragic till the end
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
Good chapter! C.C. finally gets the picture. I kind of feel sorry for Kallen though, considering the fact that Lelouch was a hundred percent capable of using his cutting words to manipulate her heart into a blaze of fury. You've really got Lelouch's character down perfectly. I'm eagerly anticipating the last chapter. Only question is though, will the ending that you'll concoct be parallel to that of canon? Honestly though, I don't mind either way but I'm pretty sure that you won't disappoint. The only question is, will Kallen and Lelouch be reconciled in the last chapter? It kind of seems pretty incomprehensible considering what Lelouch has pulled in this chapter.
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
"And besides, mood spells weren't common in men, as they were in women." That line made me laugh out loud. So friggin hilarious!

Anyways, great chapter though I'm kind of weirded out by C.C. She seems to be too lewd and wanton, considering that innocent character she supposedly has while losing her memories. On another note, that battle between Suzaku and Kallen was awesome! I always did like reading/watching about those two battling it out! And as for Marianne, I take it that CC's about to regain her memories?
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
I love this chapter! Seriously, even though CC has lost her memories and seemed to retain back to that innocent her before she became immortal, she's still a bit of a perv. The Kallen and CC conversation at the end had me chuckling. CC's questions were just so out there.
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
"Lelouch, I'm surprised you even made it to the bed, you horny little punk." Seriously, that line made me LOL. So hilarious!

Anyways, all I can say is that Lelouch is such a confused boy. Seriously, he loves Kallen, also loves C.C. to an extent and also thinks about Shirley. Yeah, his brain is just too confused.

Good points about this chapter was definitely the lemon with C.C. I don't like C.C. as I have stated before but I think that her presence in this story is necessary to further set-up and develop Lelouch's relationship with Kallen. You've also greatly affirmed the difference between C.C. and Kallen with this chapter. Kallen's more innocent and sweet while C.C.'s the woman who is very experienced, not surprising considering the fact that she's an old woman trapped in a 16 year old's body. It kind of bothers me though in a way that C.C.'s using her body to get Lulu to love her. In reality, I think she wouldn't stoop that low but I understand, this is an erotica so yeah. And that part with C.C. talking to Marianne was a bit weird, considering Marianne's is Lulu's mother.
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
That was friggin' erotic though I must applaud you for interjecting those sweet and cute moments in between. I agree with this other reviewer that Lelouch does seem a bit OOC in this, considering the fact that he's the type of guy who is kind of oblivious when it comes to girls. Shocking really, to see him doing two girls.

Anyways, skipping that part, I wanna say that you portrayed Kallen perfectly. I mean, she's such a strong willed girl but at the same time, she's very shy. I really love how you portrayed that shyness, that naivety and that innocence that is so very characteristic of her and so very very endearing. She's so adorable, for a lack of a better term. Great job!
nxkris chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
very interesting story and changing so much yet keeping it nearly the same. as an idea, have CC realize she doent want to lose lelouch, maybe plan it so that he can survive and tell kallen the truth so she can also come. Or perhaps have her crack during the battle and signal kallen telling her lelouch's plan to die and begging her to help save him from himself. update soon.
Leeko chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
I would have to say that chapter for chapter this was the best I have read. Everything about it, nearly perfect. A job well done.
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
great story
lil' Miss B chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
This is really quite the beautiful story. I am terribly sad that it has been more than a year since it was updated, but I can see how that would happen. Anyway, I really hope that someday you can finish it, for it seems as though it is only a chapter or two away from completion. Until then, I will add it to my alerts and favorites and keep my fingers crossed.

Truly know that of all the kallen/lelouch, or of all the code geass stories out there, this is by far the most well written, even the smut. It has all the things I beleive make a good story; adult relationships, complicated plot, and IC characters. This is quite an achievement and though unfinished as of yet, I am honored that you have shared it with us all.
wombatish chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Due to my love of Kallen I actually like your version of events better than the original. That being said, please finish! This is one of my favorite stories on this site and I am eagerly anticipating the conclusion.
Spiritblade not signed in chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
I look forward to the conclusion of this story. It is one of the best in the section.
AvalanchCXVII chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Wow, you actually have a very deep and character driven plot here, the quality of writing is flawless and I have to say I'm really looking forward to seeing how you are going to conclude this.

Hope to see more from you in the future! (Hint, hint, nudge, nudge)
AvalanchCXVII chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wah! PWP? O_o...*Has Nosebleed and dies*...

Although this is one way to make readers continue reading...

Though your writing quality is amazing.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »