Reviews for The Castaway Prince
Indie07 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! How I wish this happened in the actual CG series. I hate sad ending and I love Kallen/Lelouch pairing. I am glad I stumbled to this awesome piece. Thank you for writing and sharing this. I know this has been ages but I hope you still haven't closed the possibility of writing a sequel to this story. If you decide to do so, I'll be such a happy camper :)
Wraith Kone chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Love the story I have read it several times
Very well done romance and plot
Dargoesk chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I could write various large words here and express how much I like this story but I just couldn't do this justice. So my only words for this will be congratulations for making such a good story and thank you for sharing it with this community.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Good grief, I finally found it! I was looking for this thing for a year when I first found it and then forgt the name of the title. And just like last time, it's still amazing! I'm glad to hear you support the Kalulu pairing, and thanks again for this story! MadLibs
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
WOAH LULU f the shiz out of Q1
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Fantastic. Much better than a random sex oneshot.
Destinies Entwined chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Wow. When life gives you lemons, read'em! I straddle the fence between Lelouch/CC and Kallen/Lelouch. I think CC is destiny, but Kallen is true love. Anyway, I enjoy how you weave the actually series in with your own story. Very cool.
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Lovely! I will have to continue reading this later. time for some Z's.

It reads very well. like the series. Thumbs up!

It's so hard to find stories like these anymore! Serious, Well-written and engaging! _
Tue Tran chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Your story is incredible. Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic penmanship. If you haven't already, please consider writing the continuation. Thanks again for such a fantastic gem.
Shaman Tonberry chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
I've just read the whole thing. It's simply great. The chapters are long, the plot and scope more mature than the vast majority of work found here. Lemon scenes very well written, add a certain amount of spice to the flavour;] The ending scene with C.C. was.. beautiful in its sadness. One of the best things I've come across on this site. I really do hope that one day you will continue the story, because the open ending is kind of killing me'
OhNoaBear chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Woooo.

Well, this was spotty. I had moments that were hard to push through due to any number of fairly minor annoyances regarding tone and language (both a little too much like my own to really be enjoyable :I), but holy cow did you you pull it out in the home stretch. Fine work, lovely prose, a little spotty, again, on grammar and editing, but over all worth it.

Great work,

O. Noah
IcyWit chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
PLEASE make a sequel! This fanfic has touched me to my soul! It's simply beautiful. You HAVE to make a sequel! The depth of your writing and potrayal of feelings leaves me speechless. This is work worthy of airing on television. I felt so empty after reading the last chapter that I cried. I hope you make a sequel even though it's been 2 years. Thank you so much for writing this. I salute you sir.
SpaceKow chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
hope you find inspiration to make a sequel
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »