Reviews for Birdsong
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very sweet story.
AnimeAliceG chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
awww very sweet

i think you perfectly portray the characters personalities

Lian chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Very good!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
How sweet. Its rare to find good Nero x Kyrie stories. Thanks a lot. Adding this to my favorites.
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
the irony of singing about fish in an opera house... amazing!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Very cool. Keep it up.
Coffee Papers chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Such a happy atmosphere! I was being grumpy and ill-tempered all day but this fic changed my mood. Amazing at how you were successfully able to add the joviality in here. I loved it. :)
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Ahh, what a great story. I really hope that you will write more about these two.
Dragon34 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Cute! There should be more Nero/Kyrie stories out there like this one
Xari chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
E, this is a lovely short story of Nero and Kyrie! They're beyond doubt my favorite pair, and you have certainly brought their relationship to life. And I totally agree with what you wrote about facial expressions being so detailed on the PS3. I hope you continue writing! I sure wish there are more Nero/Kyrie fanfics out there. :)
Sugarbubbleslove chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
You really do a good Nero/Kyrie fan fiction that I'm totally loving reading this story despite the fact that it was set before the game.

Nero is perfectly in character and so is Kyrie (Depsite we didn't see much of her) and I love how Nero is always willing to threaten someone with blue rose (I love that gun).

Keep it up!
Meridaring chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Loved, loved, loved! Hehe, I only recently finished DMC4...it took me quite a while to save up for a ps3. I thought Nero and Kyrie's relationship was interesting from the get go and I like how you portrayed it here. The fact that you managed to make it so lighthearted without becoming out of character amazing (the only part I'm a tad iffy about was Nero's "point blank" comment to that snotty girl. While I can totally see him getting in her face, I'm not so sure he would threaten her like that...not without a great deal more provoking, anyway).

And yeah. Loved it.

MyselfAndI chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Beautifully written and so cute! It's nice to see a fanfiction that has a resonating message, and characters you've come to love playing them out. It's very uplifting.
JordanBu chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
omg! that was so sweet! I love well written NeroxKyrie fics! Please keep going!
Anysia chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Beautiful work. You've really written Nero and Kyrie perfectly here; I especially like how you captured Nero's odd combination of shyness and bluster, not to mention his protectiveness of Kyrie, without making him overly-sappy and/or affectionate (i.e. massively OOC).

Thank you for the excellent read; the DMC fandom seems strangely lacking in NeroxKyrie fics, and having one as beautifully-written as this crop up really makes my day.