Reviews for I need to quit my day job
r3nlock chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
it'd be hilarious if the board members approved of this "cut to the chase" no nonsense business orientated bruce; not knowing it's batman on lack of sleep.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
We all know there were days like that for Bruce Wayne, nicely done.
dreamin'BIG chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
loved the bit with diana and selina. the over all one shot was brilliant. AWESOME 10/10
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
hahahah
Lady Vivienne chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was hilarious. I can't stop myself from pitying Bruce, though.

But, he'd fictionally kick my ass if he would ever find out. Let's just hope he'll be just as sleep-deprived as he is in this story.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw gotta feel sorry for Bruce sometimes. Still, I love the flair for humour you have - deffo a gift you should take full advantage of :)
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
He obviously didn't run into anybody, we would have heard if Bats finally broke down and became a mass murderer.
Icha chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Poor criminals, poor executives. But I like it when authors write about Bruce Wayne at work; cos really, without him, Batman wouldn't function very well. And this is a philanthropist who would fund health, social and environmental causes without hesitance. We need more Bruce Wayne in this life.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Feel kind of sorry for Mr. Wayne XD (leading two different lives is definitely no picnic lol)
oksofia chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This story was hilarious - you totally hit the nail on the head with this Bruce Wayne. He reminds me a lot of the one from BTAS rather than the one from TNBA. The fact that I can even draw this distinction means that you really delved into the character. Thanks for making me laugh!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
awesome u shud write another chapter. plz

u don't have to, i really liked it
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Stupid day job! XD Nice fic.
JerichoGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw, poor Batman. Ha ha! I guess even he gets tired.
Cj chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I love it! We don't get many stories with Batman using inter monologue that are both fitting and funny.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I know, Batman just BLEW his identity to the former employee, but Shooey is either

1) an idiot who either regards anyone outside his area of responsibility as subhuman or is simply a brute, or

2) simply intimidated to the point he regards the line as a joke. Which he shouldn't, really, but let's bless the Lord for small favors.