Reviews for Fight for Freedom
Anon chapter 2 . 8/31
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore your fanfic. It's so well written, and one of the best I've ever read! Thank you so much for making it, because reading it really makes me excited!
KilenTora chapter 2 . 4/18
YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS! BRO! AMAZING!
This is one of the few stories that have me wishing that it was not a fic but and actual move/episode. Plz finish it the plot and writing style are all amazing and the atmosphere is astonishing i am at a loss for words.
You cant just write a an awesome story and forget about it for like 6 years ! Cmon and finish it!
I check this every day plz finish it!
Oh gosh I really like this! Plz finish it!
Gracie Ghost chapter 2 . 1/3
geez man i really hate finding stories just left to sit for years.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Great story
Wolferrath chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
You really took the time to write this. Well written and the details are amazing. Great choice of picking Dark Lugia for Ash. I hope you continue writing this fanfiction. I really want to know what's going to happen to Ash with his new form and ability. I'll be waiting for another chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Are you seriously abandoning this story without even trying? The plot is smart and the story is great! Why'd ya stop?
Ash rocket 16 chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Plz update i love the story so far
BlueCelestial chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Man this fanfiction is awesome! I like where your going with this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Hope you continue this! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
I hope this isn't an unfinished story cause DANG this is GOOD
InfernalFox chapter 2 . 5/6/2016