Reviews for Fight for Freedom
Dratias chapter 2 . 11/27
Holy crap man.. This was an AWESOME read! I literally cannot express in words how much I wish you had continued this fic, the plot was EPIC. It really was. I was so excited to see how it turned out..

I really, really hope you might someday continue this. Please do? :D It really is amazing

- Dratias
Halfangeltje chapter 2 . 11/19
Awesome story, love the plot! I hope this story will be finished! It's a great story!
mymag99 chapter 2 . 10/6
please write more and update soon.
Wow, this story still seems to have a following after so many years! And chapter 3 is still anticipated as well. Very well written!
Reviewer chapter 2 . 4/5

Ginno Hoshi chapter 1 . 3/26
You are really good at this but, what good is half a good story that remains incomplete for 8 years? We, as authors, have an obligation to the read for entertaining and (eventually) complete stories. That is why I do my best to have a few chapters written and saved in WORD before I give it to the public. That way I can always stay ahead of the game and its harder to lose data / etc. that way. I know since 8 years have already past that you might even by writing anymore and I might just be wasting my time, but I want you to know that this story gave me chills and was / is an absolute pleasure. I almost cried when I realized that it only had 2 chapters. Though it made me wonder, were you planing to have ash temporarily break and then return later when he meets mew? It would have been fun to see more Rocket (boss) vs. Ash action. Like "pet" training after he was to tried to fight and he has to beg /subject himself to Giovanni (new master) for food, etc. Oh! There I go telling you about the ideas that came to me from this story. (You gave me fascinating dreams the last few nights). Any who its up to you to continue or not but since soon (if you still use this sight) you will read my "name" at the top if we could start typing to each other through this sight... If you're not going to continue this story I am going to have to ask to allow me to. I have great ideas for this story and if you are wiling I would love to see you're points of the story so I don't disappoint you and divulge from your story line too much.
Best regards,
Plazmaburner66 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Omg! More please! This is amazing I just love how he had the DNA installed in him and you making him more of a legendary bad-ass the he already is! I would love to see and read more! Please update for the 3rd chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
So... Yeah, I found this story about a year ago and still no update. It's so well done and I love the plot! Why is it that the good stories just seem to stop updating and only leave a good cliffhanger or something? I luv dis stowy, so pweese update sooner or later? Please?
SilverStar chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Halfangeltje chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Are you gonnnaa continuee it?:o

Reallyy really like it
Hooe he can be giovanni's pokemon :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
please continue i want to know what happens next.
Aedre Lynn chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Please update soon! This is a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Wow... your story is amazing! The writing style is beautiful, and this plot is spectacular! I can't wait for the next update!
Listener Of The Whispers chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I've read other fics like this before, but this is the first time I like it. It's amazing you could write something for pokémon that's slightly... Dark, yet is still believable.
Avalonmagic chapter 2 . 8/10/2013