Reviews for Fight for Freedom
Aedre Lynn chapter 2 . 1/3
Please update soon! This is a wonderful story!
Wow... your story is amazing! The writing style is beautiful, and this plot is spectacular! I can't wait for the next update!
Listener Of The Whispers chapter 1 . 1/2
I've read other fics like this before, but this is the first time I like it. It's amazing you could write something for pokémon that's slightly... Dark, yet is still believable.
Avalonmagic chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Wow...,THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER!
SkyBlueRose chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Oh wow D:

applause, live to favorites
LonerWolfe chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! :D I really hope you update this story and not discontinue it because this story is freaking amazing! Please keep up the good work :)
Person chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Please update! This story is so awesome!
Cursa chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Love it! This is so interesting, and it brings up a bunch of questions that make readers beg for more. For example, is Ash pokemon enough to be put in a pokeball? and what attacks will he learn? Will he only have Lugia attacks, or being Ash, will he randomly learn really strong moves that he shouldn't be able to do, let alone learn so quickly? please continue this story and update soon!
Houndmon chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Please update! It is a really good story!
Jiyle chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I really like this story. It would be a waste if you give up on it. Please, UPDATE SOON
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
O.o THIS IS GREAT! UPDATE!
Starr18 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Please keep on going! It has been a year since the last time you updated this story. I would like to know what happens to Ash? Will he break and serve them or is he going to be saved or will he escape them and try to get help. Please, please, please keep on going with this story. This is a really good story!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
I really like this!

I look forward to reading more. :)
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Poor Ash... Interesting story and well written. Please update!
Dragons-Flame344 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
i LOVE this story so far and cant wait to see what happens next!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »