Reviews for An Unexpected Turn Of Events
SusanMarieS chapter 16 . 4/30/2018
Oriana Star chapter 16 . 7/31/2017
I love this story! I love this couple!. I have loved them since i was a child.
MADStar529 chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
Awww. Loved it.
raichka95 chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
So I've read this story twice already and I loved it both times. It's really good! Keep it up (:
Dee chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
That was fantastic! I got so hooked I stayed up til 3 in the morning because I had to know what happened! And you picked the best professional hockey team, Go Oilers!
HitTheRoad chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
I loved this. One of my favorite Dasey stories so far.
Mischief101 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
I'm sad at how it ended. I wanted more. You should write a sequel. hint hint
lilyhermionepotter17 chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
I don't know if I have reviewed this story yet but if I have I'm reviewing again. I Love this story! I've read the whole story multiple times and every once and awhile I skim through and read my favorite scenes. Fantastic job! My favorite Life with Derek fanfiction.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
Confound it! I thought I reviewed this! Obviously not! Awesome job. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dellie chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
I loved this story. It is just so cute! I think I have never read something so good in the whole amount of Life With Derek fics. My favorite chapters were the first ones, when Casey and Derek kissed - among other things - those two times. However, the ones after those were also pretty awesome - It's just that I have a thing for their fightings with kisses afterwards. So... perfect, resuming it. This story was all I needed to make my day happy, and I didn't stop reading until I was done with it. I started to read it yesterday, around five o'clock, and I finished only at eleven p.m. Congratulations for such an amazing fic, and I hope you continue to write like this. This story won me over so much that I am going to see if I can find something such as good as this at you fic arquive. I doubt, this couldn't be better. THANKS! xoxo
Slytherin's Gossip Girl chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
Really good writing. I enjoyed it alot and how well the characters were developed. The ending was cute. Reminds me when Chuck tells Blair that he loves her. Anyways it was a good story that had me hooked.
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 14 . 9/29/2010
What does 'JSTH' stand for?
Christy chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
It was amaZing! It was worthwhile and I appreciate that you spend so much effort :) thanks
mommy3 chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
i am a mom and watched life with derek with the kids always hopeing something "more" would happen. your story allowed that to happen. thank you very much it was a joy to read
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
I LOVE IT!

This story was absolutely amazing and I loved the ending!

I thought that it was very 'Derek' when he kept saying "I don't know" or reassuring her that he doesn't do feelings. With both Casey & Derek in a relationship together, it was amazing to have them so in-character still!

Outstanding job! One of my favorites!