Reviews for The Other Agent
Sabsi13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
finally I found a good AR story that I haven't read before :)

seriously, great work! I liked the perspective

but why did you leave it at that? this story and plot has great potential to become an amazing story! and you have the ability and the skill to write it, I'm sure :)

I do not often beg people to continue stories, but this time I'll do it ;) please consider continuing this story, the base is already there with this brilliant chapter :D

please don't think of this review as pressure or something like that, I only don't want to see this great plot get waisted! also, I am really impressed by your writing, I think you could do it!

I hope you will resume writing this! keep up the fantstic work!
trick knight chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Brilliant. I love this story and would love it if you expanded on it. Someday... maybe... If you want to... would read it. :)
Mainn chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Nice one shot.
Allysmurfy chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Continue?
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I'm so sorry that I took so long to read this! I've been rather busy lately, and discovered your PM at the bottom of my email inbox recently, so I decided to check this story out. Personally, I don't think this should have been a oneshot; the way it just ended so abruptly leaves me a bit disappointed.
Illadaran chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
you need to write a sequel or another chapter
agentcherub chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i like it. i think you should do a seriel so we can find out what heppens next
Delaney Lowe chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Really really liked this! I'm normally not into OCs but this was really well done. Excellent characterisation! I also liked the smooth transition from normal everyday life to MI6 life. Good job!

I'm going through a random phase of reading secret agent fanfics lately (normally i get my kicks from the magical stuff, harry potter, golden compass, ect) but for some reason I've just started getting into the spy stuff. it's really exciting, you know?

Anyway you should continue this, because it's really good and you just raised the bar for decent spyfics. thank you!
True Colours chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
illigitimate child? Haha. All this is pretty plausible.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Where's the rest of it? This could be a really good story with a non mary-sue OC. This is extremely good and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Interesting. :P I think you should continue. D
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Very interesting. I have to admit, I almost didn't read this because I am SO sick of Alex getting new partners, but you pulled it off here. I love how she's not a Mary Sue, and how Alex has a reputation. Ha! (Of course, I'm not sure how plausible that is, seeing as I don't think that most people around MI6 even know he exists - for security reasons, of course. :D) There was a minor error - at the end, you put 'feeling meeting him' instead of 'finally meeting him', which I assume was your attention.

I liked how Sarah has a back story, and her own relationship. Thank you for not making her another teenager!

Keep up the good work! I'm putting this on my alerts just in case you decide to continue it.
Jusmine chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
"Him being MI6's illegitimate child.

Or secret weapon.

Take your pick."

OMG! That was hilarious! I loved the "secret weapon" bit. :D Pure genius! :D

You sure you don't want to expand this? Cause I think that it would be an awesome story. I love your writing style!

Please continue if you can; I promise I'd read and review every chapter!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
*cracks up at 'Him being MI6's illegitimate child.'*

Dark

-jack-
NorthernDreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2008

You can't just end it like that. This beginning has wonderful potential, because, to be honest, I don't like it as a OneShote. It's missing something...

Figure out what that is and add in at least a few other chapters. ;)

This could get very interesting, as Sarah will most likely not be too fond of working with a teen...

Hoping you'll update,