Reviews for Shiny and New Like a Virgin
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Sorry, I was thinking about another story when I mentioned Innes being on top.
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ha, when I was little I had this little music player that you had to put these square-shaped clips in, and it would only play a small bit of the whole song. Dancing Queen was one of them, and now that I've read this, I understand why people would look at me weird. I always sang that one small bit in public when I got bored, and I sang "you can dance, you can die, having the time of your life." I always thought it was a sad song because of the word die, but now I know! I liked everything, although the Prince being top was different.
TwelveUnitsShy chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Yeah, ABBA and Nyquil will do that to you. Either way, good story. Short, but good. And I've always supported this couple! Ever since I saw their C support. The two just looked right being on the same screen together. Cormag and Seth! Seth and Cormag! Maybe someone's spiked MY drink. Anyway, thanks for the cutely mushy fic.
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I don't feel the usual warm fuzzies that one wuold get by reading a ic as this, I start laughing. Cause of the title and dancing queen./ They distract me ever so much.

Never really thought of Seth/Cormag before,but its definitely a crack pairing i'd support.
Drowning Starfish chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Heehee I'm just here to answer the reviewer's questions.

Honestly, I don't know why I made this Western/Supernatural. I was tired, okay? Next, the title is obviously quoted from "Like a Virgin" by Madonna. Cause Cormag was shining his armor (Shiny and New). I told you I was tired. And I plan on sleeping earlier tonight.
Schadenfraude chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I advise getting some sleep... though sleep-depravity can have surprising effects on a person's creativity (as shown here). That is a very interesting title whose correlation with the story I can't quite see. Shiny wouldn't be my first choice of adjective to describe a virgin... unless you're comparing a virgin with something like a car which would indeed be shiny when it's new and no one has ridden it yet.

"Because I have him, the stars don't need to shine."

Aw. Story's really short, but sweet. Seth seems a bit OOC and rather frisky. Pent-up tension, much?

I like that ABBA song too. One of the first songs ever to give me an earworm. Dang that catchy tune! ... Wait a sec, why is this in Western/Supernatural?