Reviews for Them
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Perfect!
Inklings96 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awww this was so sweet. Great job!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Made me smile, I love their story!
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
AW! Cute!
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
oh that was super cute i liked it. nice job!
Splash123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aww...this is really sweet!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was a cute little idea; I loved it. Usually, when a falling out occurs, it doesn't really mend fully. Glad it occurred this time, though. :D

Great work!
UberLoopy chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ! EVEN IF IT'S JUST A ONE-SHOT I LOVE IT!
Nione Almie chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is heartwarming. I love it purely on the basis of the ideal of friendship. It breaks my heart think of the loss of a friendship, especially when I can think of it idealistically rather than realistically. You have written the perfect idealistic friendship, loss of friendship, and reunion of friendship. I love it. Throwing in a touch of romance was just a bonus there. lol.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Loved it! How cute!
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Aw. This is cute.

And really great.
canadiangurl1989 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
cute. i enjoyed it
KittenKakt chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I really really liked this story. And that's saying something because I don't usually go for one-shots. But really, I thought the way you showed time going forward was just awesome! It was a wonderfully realistic portrait of growing up together. Great Work!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Teddy and Victoire are great. You write very well. I loved the concept. D
Twilight of the Opera chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
So cute! So amazing, I loved this oneshot! I think I gave a review for your Harry one with Sirius's letter in it... going to read more! :)