Reviews for Heart of the City
LoupGarouAngel chapter 18 . 8/2/2008
Great chapter, serves Bela right!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 17 . 7/29/2008
Awesome chapter! Your detailing of scents, sounds and character descriptions were perfect! Poor Dean,with the flying, the catnapping and all! Can't wait for the next chapter!Seriously excited here, excellent job!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
Poor Dean getting hauled off and leaving Sammy all alone,he better kick Bela's ass as soon as he gets her!Loved the chapter,great Sam emotion and the scene with Dean being hauled off was just awesome!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
This story is one amazing piece of work!The details and descriptions are amazing,the plot flawless and the story as a whole an incredible tale!Can't wait for more!
camlann chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
"Aw crap" indeed. That can't be good. I can't wait for Sam to wake up and realize that Dean left! And of course, Bela struck again-warning the guy. Dean totally should have ripped her head off when he had the chance! Oh, and what's the story with the little boy? Anyways, great chapter! Please update again ASAP!

camlann chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
I love Jaguar-Dean. You absolutely have his attitude down-nice job! And I can totally visualize Sam holding an argument with a large cat-haha! Looking forward to more, so update again soon!

camlann chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
I absolutely loved the closing of this chapter: "He was a cat, so this wasn’t a hug. Nothing emotional about this at all - just a feline and his feeder taking a nice little nap together like millions of other cats and their slaves." That was brilliant and highly entertaining, and I got quite a laugh from it. Update again soon, ok?

camlann chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
Don't stop there! I need the next update, like, immediately! Please hurry-I want to find out what Dean's gonna do! BTW, I loved the bit where he disables Bela's car! Anyways, update again ASAP!

camlann chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
I would seriously love for Dean to go all jaguar-crazy on Bela! "Get her, Dean, bite her head!" Anyways, great chapter-you're really starting to move the plot along. Looking forward to the next chapter!

camlann chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
I got a little teary there at the end of this chapter-poor Sammy. Thanks for the prompt updates there-was very glad to see that Dean was able to change. I loved that he thought nothing of traipsing around New Hampshire as a jaguar-that sounds so like Dean. Anyways, great chapter-looking forward to the next one!

camlann chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Ok, you should totally have more reviews for this fic, because I really like it-I went back and read "Sacrifice of the Heart" and enjoyed myself immensely before coming back to read this one. While your chapters are short, the overall plot is unique and interesting, so I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. I haven't seen too many stories involving the boys and the Maya ...actually, I haven't seen any, so this is really stand-out material. LOL! Oh, and the whole jaguar-Dean thing is awesome-I hope he gets to change again! So anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, so update again soon!

Supernaturalchick85 chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
im a little confused.

where it said for characters names near the genre of the story you put it under Bela but she no where near where the boys are or even mention in the story.

im confused. is she part of the story or no?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2