Reviews for Last Slayer
brittany08forever chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Pls do a sequel
TIVA GSR FREEK chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Okay love the story, but where is this sequel i was promised? Please post it or help me find it!
ima mustan that owns the world chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
hey alrighti love the propglue very athletic if i havent none better i'd have thought it was real be careful maybe 1 day a holiday director will still it from you like in big fat liar lol
BAsupporter chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
This story was awesome I loved it and I really like how you wrote it
spk chapter 18 . 2/3/2006
Please, please, please post the sequel soon. This story was even better than I expected. This was such an interesting idea. I love the way that you wrote the connection between Brie and her parents. I am so curious to find out what Angel will receive from his family. I hope you can post soon. Again, great job with this story. :)
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Congrats! This fic has been nominated at the barefoot awards. Please email to accept the nomination and include a link to this fic for verification purposes.
k chapter 17 . 7/1/2003
I really like what you did with Briena's reflection, it makes sense. I'm really enjoying this story.

Write more!
pem chapter 17 . 1/11/2003
omg! is there more! this is soooooooooo good! i only just started reading angel fic recently (usually im a BtVS fic person) but this has been soooooo great!

is there any more?

luv pem :-)
PhoenixGirl chapter 17 . 2/3/2002
Write more soon,!
kLyn chapter 17 . 7/26/2001
This is getting very suspenseful. More, please.
Sophie chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
PLEASE write more of this story I'm totaly addicted to it!
buffyangellove chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
love it
Amber chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
One word "FINISH!" I need to know what happens. Im engrossed in the story so far and apart from a few spelling mistakes and missing words It's brill. So please finish soon. I'll beg! :) BTW Angel can't wear a cross
jenny chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
spike cannot wear a cross he is a vampire
Buffy chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
I liked the story alot. Write some more to it.