Reviews for Donna's Decision
BrattyAngel1980 chapter 1 . 2/28
God I love Donna
OkiRella chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
Oh I wish, I wish, I wish! Perhaps the BBC could hire you to help bolster Dr. Who again? I’d watch anything you wrote!
mac.n.bleu chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
AMAZING! I LOVE DONNA NOBLE AND I LOVE THIS FIC
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
I love this. I can totally see Donna doing this. I'd love to read a sequel to this! Great job!
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
I love this story
Magemaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
This is great. Absolutely wonderful.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
God, I LOVE Donna. She's just so perfect for the Doctor that season, and it made me cry that she only got the one. There was SO much untapped potential with her character.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Pls continue this
OkiRella chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I've always lived this story of yours! Donna asked all of the questions I asked while my heart was breaking. I refused to believe that our incredible Doctor couldn't find a way to rescue Rose. And the fact that he wouldn't made it very difficult for me to ever trust the Doctor again. Ah, but your story shows how brilliant our Doctor can be when he puts his mind to it! Would love to read the follow up chapter(s), if you ever get the itch to write more! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Lol. It's always fun to see Donna chew out the Doctor. You had her voice down perfectly.
Astiza chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
XDD this was so perfect! You do a great job doing Donna's character.
Moonlit Words chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I love the fact that they made a character that doesn't fall in love with the doctor! I personally probably would too! I don't know much about Donna but I sure as heck hope she's like this!
TARDISinthewoods chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Yes. You captured Donna's character perfectly! I love this.
Von chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Onya Donna. :)
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I NEED A SEQUEL! And maybe a good slap an' snog too...