Reviews for How to solve a love triangle
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 4/30
LOL a nun. I had a great laugh reading this!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Seriously this was hilarious I was busting up laughing!
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
xD This was funny.

I'll point out, there technically isn't any Mira, Daikari, or Takari in this. All three of those are only hinted at. There's certainly the Daikari/Takari triangle thing going, but neither relationship actually takes place, while Sora and Mimi aren't even in the fic, unless I missed something.

But anyways, this was funny as hell xD
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG! I literally laughed out loud at that last line! )
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Holy sheet!

That was hilarious!

*bows* I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

For serious, this was great! :D
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Bahaha, funny.
Miss of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
OH MY GOD! Im laughing SO MUCH! This is the best Digimons fanfic that I ever read. Well, maybe its not the best, but its the funniest, at least. And I loved the way that you did the couples to be so... simple! Light and funny! Very, very good!

I hope another fanfictions from you. It will be very interesting. And, now, you have a fan. Ok, its not so much, but Im your fan now!

WRITE MORE!

PS: sorry for the bad english. Im not used to write in another languages, because Im a brazilian writter. And Im still learning english, so... sorry for anything!
arch-duke trip chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hikari you silly girl, becoming a nun won't get you away from sex! Well it'll get you away from conventional sex but not the really kinky stuff.

Nuns and Novices anyone?

(Loved it by the way, pure hilarity!)
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Threesome.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Times a billion.

Wait, does that make Sormi?

Soraxmimi?

Hot. xD

Poor Hikari. The only straight one... (isn't counting Iori, Koushiro or Miyako)

But, that Daikeru... woah. Totally random.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was hilarious! XD XD XD I absolutely loved it! And yes, we must keep the Taito fandom alive! I am doing my best as well! ;D
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Lol. .
54654 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
yours was ok
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
LOL! I love it! What a punchline-"I thin I'm going to be a nun!" Davis and T.K together, lol, I did that in one of my unpublished fics! This was too hilarious for further words...I just have to say, for a casual fic, it was brilliant.
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Cool story! Taito is Tai Matt isn't it? If you're lucky I might write one sometime. But I guarentee if it's written by me, it's probably not that good. (Hey, that could be my catchphrase!)
catgirrl246 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
LOL. I loved this. Hilarious!

Hikari, a nun? x3