Reviews for The Darkness Within
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Amazing. This is such a rich, unexpected storyline. Nailed the personalities of the characters with the dialogue, too. THANK YOU for writing this.
Ambernot chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
This scares me so much... I love it!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Can't wait to read the sequel.
selena chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
This is so absolutely amazingly incredible! You are a phenomenonal writer! Just one thing though: the when the doctor regenerates the only thing that changes is his physical body- he's not a new person with the same memories, he is THE SAME guy. It's not like one doctor died and a new one came and stole his memories. Even if the 9th doctor developed a separate consciosuness they'd still be the same person. So how come they are different people in this story?
fruitsmoothy chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
I love this concept so much. I miss the ninth doctor, and love the tenth. It's exciting to see them fight against each other!
Grac3 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Amazing ending! I absolutely loved this story. It's so well written, and incredibly dark. Fantastic!
somniaremalum chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Strange but captivation premise. There were a handful of grammatical errors, and occasionally the internal dialogue got confusing, but over all a decent story with interesting plot.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Technically, Rose promised Ten. Not Nine. Unless you're counting that "You're stuck with me" as a promise. Although I guess Nine isn't really in his right mind.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Is Jack not noticing the accent?
Kaitie85386 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Don't know how I missed this the first time lol. Guess I read the sequel first.
This was brilliant-love the idea, I wish it could've been in the show, and the characterization, plot and writing were all excellent. Loved it! :)
-kaitie
WitlessFool chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
This story is simply amazing. I was intrigued by the plot but what really impressed me was the way you managed to look at the situation from both sides and highlighted the good and the bad of both doctors. Yes, 9 was more determined and was definitely willing to sacrifice more to get Rose back. But 10 was the one who really integrated into the Tyler household and be domestic for Rose. Loved the epilogue and I'm going to dive straight into the sequel. :)
moosejuice5 chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
brilliant, i want more
GirlCrushonAli chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Love this idea. My fav doctor is actually nine, so I'm sort of rooting for him . . . which is probably bad! Ah, just love it. Well done.
dragoncreators chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I love the poem at the end, it;s just like the ninth, clever, and giddy. but broken and depressing.