Reviews for Never Say No
XxRawr.means.I.Love.youXx chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was amazing. Once again, I'm a sucker smut. I think this is one of the most well written Fics, I have ever read.

Please, :) you have a talent for writing, please write more in this pair!
97chuckles chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
oh my! update! i want to see how she gets away, hopefully ...
Neko Nya54 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was pretty good and I didn't see any grammatical errors to speak of. But I personally think you should've went on, but that's just me.

Good work keep writing.

Lumiya chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I liked it. The darkness is definitely thrilling. Obviously I want to read more, but I'm torn because I don't want it to turn into a bittersweet story where they end up falling in love. It was good where you ended it.
libblyloo chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
not a very happy story but im okay with that. Beautifully written.
Raven Shadowe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was well written indeed. Normally I prefer feaux darkness, and I won't say I thought this story was much like cannon, but it was interesting. I don't think it would be at all easy to criticize your writing though. That was flawless, or at least it was at first glance.
marora chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Why doesn't she just water bend his ass into oblivion. It was shown in season three that she can pull moisture from the air if she needs to.

Also, Katara seems a bit OOC. She's a tough girl and likely to get angrier. She'd probably threaten him instead of beg.
Haefaciel chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I enjoyed reading this. You could really add on to it if you wanted to. Good story!
Jenbunni chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is really good. You should update it soon! Good job.
Jestry chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Um. Wow. Jet's dark side shows.

Katara needs to like, waterbend him into the nearest creek or something. Or better yet, bloodbend. HAHAHA I guess she hasn't learned that yet.
taliesin chapter 1 . 7/25/2008

great fanfcition with jet and katara there. I love the darkness of it. I would also love to see a sequel or more chapters. Perhaps she could fall in love against all odds ...

This was definately something different and i enjoyed it. :]
um chapter 1 . 7/22/2008