Reviews for Believe In Me
lexieconextreme chapter 68 . 3/10
Aiight. So I've come to the following conclusion.
Because of you, I am now complete Roy/Ed trash.
During weekends, when I should be doing my homework, I can instead be found reading Roy/Ed fanfics. And whose Roy/Ed fanfiction, you may ask?
It would be yours. So thanks so much. I never expected to be trash, I never asked nor wanted to be trash. But here I am. Trash.

And you know the funny thing?
I ain't even mad, bro. IT'S WORTH IT
Emina333 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Did you name Ao or base him off of the horse from Kyo Kara Maoh?
inuyashamunkey chapter 68 . 5/19/2016
YAY I LOVED THIS STORY. i spent all night reading it. i woke up around 9pm and now it's 9:35 am. ill probably go read some more stuff you wrote before i have to go to bed XD
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Great plot and chapter
J.K. Kelly chapter 68 . 6/21/2015
I'm crying happy tears, its not fair!
That was truly a beautiful story, I really enjoyed it. I'm sad to see it go but I'm glad I read it and finally finished. I kept putting it off knowing I would get emotional, kind of like with all your other stories.
I really love reading your works, you must put a lot of effort and love into them, it's obvious in how well written they are. Truly works of art, just like Roy's pictures lol.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
I wonder what direction you're going with this side effect of Ed's water alchemy. Are you going to go Avatar on us or is it going to be something completely different.
RippleInThePond chapter 68 . 5/8/2015
Wait, did he fix the chimera? And what about the exams. I want to know about this stuff as well as his nephew and the life that Roy and Ed build together. If you are capable of making a sequel to this story, I would love it.
INACTIVE123456789 chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
mhmm, it seems to me, at least, that riza is a little ooc, with how she communicates with mustang's team. she is often composed and talks quite formally. also, i don't think roy could ever do such a thing to riza. they may not "love" each other but they have such a strong bond...but hey, that's just my opinion!
i loved the chase scene though! ed is incredible.
INACTIVE123456789 chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
I usually review on every chapter, but since I'm like 7 years late to the party... yeah ok. I've had this fic in my bookmarks for such a long time & I'm finally getting the chance to read it! I heard such great things about your writing and stories & until now, I'm loving this fic. I love the way you write Roy the most, just the right amount of everything. I also LOVE that you gave him Bradley's sword.

though I prefer a lesser number of chapters with longer content in each, I can't complain. the pacing is great.
Accountbekilled chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
I want to say some thing about the last sentence.
Considering that Ed is younger by around a dozens years, he still can be "Furher" when Roy steps down. Or he can make Roy step down.

Secondly, as far as I know Ed can always take the way to parliament (as far as I know it exist in the FMA universe) and there, he would undoubtedly have strong influence.
Accountbekilled chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
I see the point in Roy being a STRONG alchemist.

But that lis not the same as a "good" alchemist.

Strong is battle strength, and in this Roy may be dangerous as Ed.
Good means: being able to form new theories or create new alchemy and in this Roy is the "last" of the trio (In order: Edward, Alphonso, Roy)
Accountbekilled chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
Just one thing.

The chess pieces were great
Accountbekilled chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Just a word about Mustangs "rival my own."

LIKE HELL

Edward is ten times if not 100 times the alchemist that Roy is.

Roy has not even invented his own alchemy, unlike Edward.
Accountbekilled chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
I would not let me be in the same room as Mustarng right now, for after it I would have the problem to cover a corpse.
Accountbekilled chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Antartica is NOT far enough to NOT find a certain someone and beat him so much even Edward can call him small.