Reviews for Believe In Me
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/18
Great plot and chapter
J.K. Kelly chapter 68 . 6/21
I'm crying happy tears, its not fair!
That was truly a beautiful story, I really enjoyed it. I'm sad to see it go but I'm glad I read it and finally finished. I kept putting it off knowing I would get emotional, kind of like with all your other stories.
I really love reading your works, you must put a lot of effort and love into them, it's obvious in how well written they are. Truly works of art, just like Roy's pictures lol.
I wonder what direction you're going with this side effect of Ed's water alchemy. Are you going to go Avatar on us or is it going to be something completely different.
RippleInThePond chapter 68 . 5/8
Wait, did he fix the chimera? And what about the exams. I want to know about this stuff as well as his nephew and the life that Roy and Ed build together. If you are capable of making a sequel to this story, I would love it.
edwarrdelric chapter 6 . 2/21
mhmm, it seems to me, at least, that riza is a little ooc, with how she communicates with mustang's team. she is often composed and talks quite formally. also, i don't think roy could ever do such a thing to riza. they may not "love" each other but they have such a strong bond...but hey, that's just my opinion!
i loved the chase scene though! ed is incredible.
edwarrdelric chapter 4 . 2/21
I usually review on every chapter, but since I'm like 7 years late to the party... yeah ok. I've had this fic in my bookmarks for such a long time & I'm finally getting the chance to read it! I heard such great things about your writing and stories & until now, I'm loving this fic. I love the way you write Roy the most, just the right amount of everything. I also LOVE that you gave him Bradley's sword.

though I prefer a lesser number of chapters with longer content in each, I can't complain. the pacing is great.
Quinn1989 chapter 16 . 1/20
I want to say some thing about the last sentence.
Considering that Ed is younger by around a dozens years, he still can be "Furher" when Roy steps down. Or he can make Roy step down.

Secondly, as far as I know Ed can always take the way to parliament (as far as I know it exist in the FMA universe) and there, he would undoubtedly have strong influence.
Quinn1989 chapter 10 . 1/20
I see the point in Roy being a STRONG alchemist.

But that lis not the same as a "good" alchemist.

Strong is battle strength, and in this Roy may be dangerous as Ed.
Good means: being able to form new theories or create new alchemy and in this Roy is the "last" of the trio (In order: Edward, Alphonso, Roy)
Quinn1989 chapter 9 . 1/20
Just one thing.

The chess pieces were great
Quinn1989 chapter 4 . 1/20
Just a word about Mustangs "rival my own."

LIKE HELL

Edward is ten times if not 100 times the alchemist that Roy is.

Roy has not even invented his own alchemy, unlike Edward.
Quinn1989 chapter 2 . 1/20
I would not let me be in the same room as Mustarng right now, for after it I would have the problem to cover a corpse.
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 1/18
Antartica is NOT far enough to NOT find a certain someone and beat him so much even Edward can call him small.
Anon chapter 68 . 12/29/2014
Wow! It's a testament to your writing that i consumed it in one sitting, unable to let it go. I love ed & roy, how you've managed to keep them in character whilst still presenting the many other facets of them (roy being artistic, Edward fencing!). Their relationship is a sweet, slow burn and if you decide on a sequel I'll be one of the first :) bravo!
HinataTheHatter chapter 68 . 6/24/2014
Finished and so sad to finish
I loved this story and the idea of a panda as a pet not to mention it was oh so perverted! I just know I'll be re-reading this I've noticed I love all your edroy fic's which I'm not complaining your are the best ones I've come across! So with much sadness over finishing another great fic and knowing my writing is to terrie to write a good one I'll go find yet another one of your fanfic's to read.
KkChibiChop chapter 68 . 6/16/2014
Yay! I finished! Took me two days but I loved it! I am trying to figure out how it took me so long to find your stories! They are simply amazing! Now it's one am and I'm sleepy so I'll read more awesomeness written by you tomorrow!