Reviews for Please, Stay
shardas1000 chapter 11 . 3/10
I was grinning ear to ear the last two and a half chapters. That was amazing!
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I found some of your fics in a RpyEd community on here...and decided I was ted to read this one and The Gates Ultimatum but this one needed to be first because it was complete...I got to chapter 6 of The Gates Ultimatum before I realized I was reading the wrong one ._. Love them both though :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Friggen
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
HinataTheHatter chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Loved it
Giggled and smiled like an idiot the whole time my family thought I finally went off the deep end! Btw noticed that Trip-and-fall reference in chapter 6 since I saw it in RtA I call mustang by it now hehe!
KkChibiChop chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
This was just so darn sweet and cute! The first couple chapters had me laughing so hard and these last few were so adorable! I loved the plot and of course the happy ending! :D
dani chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
This was sweet and perfect! :) Good job and very well written!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
You successfully kept the sap to a minimum. Very nice rendition.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
This chapter made me fall in love with Daphne, and I even like that old woman neighbor the boys have. You make really good OCs.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Oh, I am in love with the tension of this story. What began as playful banter is beginning to stir some serious issues. You really put a lot of effort into the house, I love what it reveals about his character, and that Ed caught on to it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Is this after the Brotherhood ending? A very interesting premise, by the way.
charm13insomnia chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
fun fic
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
#overwhelmed in happiness

#waving in glee

GODNESS! I wanted-!- need-!- to say so many thing! But I lost some words!

I just... I just...

LOVE IT!
Nimblefoot13 chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Roy loves his gift because... HE LOVES DOGS! *cough*
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Aww thats so cute! I love this story so much! I've read it twice... I think it's so perfect! Theres romance, humor and those droplets of angst! I love it so much!
Pikastache chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Dawww! This was so adorable! I can't stop smiling. My brother is looking at me like I'm a weirdo... but I don't care! Of course I'm sad that its done but that ending was just so happy I don't feel the need to be sad. Thankyou for the wonderful read and for making my day just a bit happier. Goodluck on future stories!