Reviews for Please, Stay
Kyaaaaaa love it!
lexieconextreme chapter 11 . 3/20
AWWWWWWWW
craftybookworm25 chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
I loved this so much. Truly a piece of art. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I've read this story about three times now an that "The Humble Abode of the "Engaged" makes me lmao every time.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
This was the very first fan fic I've ever read... And I have to say I did really enjoy it. I might not ship Ed x Mustang but it was still a good story. There are somethings I caught off like how they called her Pinako and not Granny and how the party was built up to nothing, but tweak a few things: place it in more modern times, change some names, towns, and character designs and this could be a classic Hollywood RomCom. Hats off to you.
inuyashamunkey chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
YAY CUTE
YumeDeAimashou chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
This Story is awesome!
miss-meowness chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
I am cheering along with everyone else at this wedding. YESSS! Thank you for writing this beautiful piece. Ya know, even if this was written forever ago, it's still very memorable.
Emerald2020 chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Dammit... I really need to stop reading crap at Starbucks in the morning, do you know how hard it is not to laugh at the last part,it was hilarious, hurry someone shoot me!
Currently Blank chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
Such a sweet story! Your an amazing author and one of my favorite FMA authors. Hope to see more from you soon:D
Currently Blank chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Hahaha I love how everyone is chasing away all the people who keep flirting with Roy and Ed:D
Currently Blank chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Awww Akilah sounds adorable:D
Currently Blank chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
Hahahaha Pinako nearly killed me! She's hilarious:D
Currently Blank chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Wonder what devious plan Winry and Al can concoct?
Currently Blank chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Come on Roy, its time to win Ed back!