Reviews for Down the Road
starviking chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
"Cain himself told his son in one rather awkward conversation that left Jeb laughing his head off later." My favorite part of this chapter! XD
starviking chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Ahamo For The Win!

And Cain's reaction at the very end is perfect!
starviking chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I haven't seen Boomtown, but I totally believe Cain being the type who would box to vent anger and stress.
starviking chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Officer Gulch. Nice shout out.
starviking chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Overall, I really enjoyed this series of ficlets! Not sure how I feel with the Azkadellia/Glitch ship, but that was my only problem. I feel you really wrote true to everyone's character.
starviking chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I love this chapter. It's been so long since I've seen "Tin Man" that I forgot that both Cain and Dg would suffer claustrophobia for different but believable reasons.

He was so tender, I just loved it!

And Falderol? Brilliant name for a useless member of royal court!
tin-a-holic chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Wow this was really quite amazing. so much power. the one two really added to the whole story. kudos
Lai Jun Chen chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
as you seem to be a glitch/az and cain/dg supporter, i must applaudthe queen's easy manipulatioin of the situation. go manipulative queen and father!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
i really, really like this chapter, the way it touches on a little bit of everything and more than one pairing.
Night Fire Goddess chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Huh...didn't even think of xmen. Poor guy spends a lot of time blue doesn't he?
Night Fire Goddess chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Riverworld
april168 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
Really cute! I love how DG is so embarrassed by calling Cain Wyatt. And how all the royals wanna fire up the council. really funny!
Lovebird29 chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
I just got to 15 and had to review, love the firefly reference it made my day totally. Browncoats forever.
CinephileSandra chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
I loved these ficlets! Very sweet and funny. Great job! )
CinephileSandra chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Ok, so I think this chapter is my favourite. I just love the way it's written. You had no reason to be unsure about it, it's fantastic!