Reviews for Pretty Boy
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
You have to complete this! You have to!
MKittyz chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
PLEASE continue the story, I don't really get it, is Shino's Natsume's father or what ?
rin chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
when were u going to update the next chapter nezumi chan
...? i am so excited.
Yuki-chi669 chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
Hi love ur chapter can u update it again
A-DiDDy101 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Hmm, I was slightly hoping Mikan would finally understand love. I'm feeling very sympathetic for Natsume, it's understandable not being able to say that you love your half sister. I just wish Mikan could get the hints sometimes. Of course, she won't take it that he loves her though.
Hope everything goes well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Point Guard chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Wow...but is it okay if I correct one of the words? If I'm not mistaken...the word "watashi" is mostly used by girls. Soooo...gyahahahahahhh...Natsume sounded SO gay! GYAHAHAHAAHHHHHH! Nice story by the way! I liked it! ALOT!
Eymy chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
really like your story!

update soon! :*
chocolatezircon chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
I love your story..! Actually, they're half-siblings, seeing as they're related by blood. And at least Luna isn't mean to Mikan here... Also, I can't seem to understand why Mikan called Ruka a maniac before. Nevermind that, I love your plot! Poor Mikan though, misunderstanding Natsume... Hope the next chapter will be updated in a flash..!
akadabra-kaching chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
okay by that "mila satuka" i can confirm it's mikan they're looking for.

and what? even her own mom doesnt know her daughter's name?

wtheck man!

seriously wacko.

i pity mikan D;
The Lonely Serenade chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Please update soon! It's so cliffy, and my... I wish Mikan's not Natsume's half sister, or else they'll have no choice but to separate, right? And I was confused with Luna's character, is she good, or evil? Hope she's good... Anyway, this was absolutely one amazing story, good luck with your school and please update soon!
kanamealexis chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
what no way why a cliffy in such a moment

it's so unfair TT
ChiKazex chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Nice Story , Mikan you baka!
Skai Valentine chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Yay! I love this story! Thanks so much for updating it!

Mikan really is dense, eh?

:D Looking forward to another chappie!
KellyYeoh chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
AM NOW LAUGHING LIKE AN IDIOT. LOL
KellyYeoh chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
HAHAHA xD, AM NOW LAUGHING AT THE MILA SATUKA. I THINK IT'S MIKAN SAKURA. WOW, I LIKE NATSUME'S MOM.