Reviews for Cased In Amber
glouton-mana chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
love your story !
Lawyer Gurl chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I loved this story and I was so sad to see it end. Would a follow up be possible?
chaoskir chapter 17 . 9/1/2008
What?

Why?

End?

Can't believe you let this wonderful story end in the middle of the story.

Grmpf!

It's what always happens. There is a wonderful fic out there. I start to read it, I like it, I think those fic can be the wonderful never ending fic and what happens? Next chapter (or sometimes but rarely) a three or four chapter later the story ends.

I guess if I wouldn't read fanfiction the whole w would be full with long, long, long, long, long, and never ending stories.

*sigh*

It's me, I know it.

*lol*

Hey, thank you for sharing this great story. It was a pleasure to read it and I did enjoyed it.
passionfornight chapter 17 . 8/31/2008
Nice. It is good to know that they will both accept the changes that need to be made. Not easy, but necessary. Plus the added bonus of a little humor goes a long way. Please update soon.
EliH2 chapter 17 . 8/31/2008
Lol. Brilliant. PI, *chuckle* Great story, good ending. But, if you want to, continue or do a sequel! It's too good to be left alone!
no-mouse chapter 17 . 8/31/2008
Oh, no! It CAN'T be finished! It's just too good! No! [pouts and sobs]

More, please, if you would. Your original character bridges the gap quite excellently. Love your story!
callietitan chapter 17 . 8/31/2008
a perfect ending! brilliance! true brilliance, i really liked how you wrote this. is this really over? cuz if it is id like to see a sequel... just a little one... pwease? (puppy eyes) i loves me house. -
Nikelodean chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
Aw! I'm glad that Wilson thinks they will be able to work things out. This was a very well written work and I am very happy that you completed it. I kinda hope Gordon Gordon will show up again...somehow...someway...
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
AHAHHAHA!

The PI.

OH NO! It's over?

Sequel?
EliH2 chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
You continue to amaze me with your consistent, brilliant updates! Quite frankly, if I keep putting my opinoun into these reviews, they are going to sound very repititive. Brilliant! Great writer! Wonderful story!... etc. I still think that there should be some allusion to Bones though... Update soon!
chaoskir chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
A few weeks ago I promised myself I don't read any Amber-fic again because most of them are really annoying me. And today I got a bit free time on my hands and I saw your story and I tried to read and wutsch, I was under the spell of your fic.

That's a great and emphatetically written fic and I do love your Gordon Gordon as much as I do love your Chase, Cuddy and of course our both heros.

Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful story.
quietbang chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
This story is amazing. Keep it up.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
I love this story so far.

Love that you made Gordon into the kid that House saved in Japan.

He's witty and is good around House & Wilson.

I can't wait for the next update!

XOXOXOXO
passionfornight chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
Another great chapter. I really like to see that House is making a genuine effort to fix his and Wilson's relationship if it can be. Although not House like, it does fit his willingness to keep the one really good thing that he has left. Can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon.
passionfornight chapter 15 . 8/28/2008
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it. To bad that Gordon Gordon gave up though on House. Perhaps he shall try again after some Wilson deprivation. Please update soon though.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »