Reviews for When I Said I Do
Amber Silverwood chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Great story! Well written and very descriptive.
ReedHardWriter chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
i really love this story! please be sure to finish that epilogue asap. i'm filled with excited and nervous energy as i come to this chapter! you have raw talent, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise! Ja-Ne!
Verya chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
*mantra* please let sasuke get decked - please let sasuke get decked - please let sasuke get decked - please let sasuke get decked

yea - you get the idea

I'm not usually a fan of this shipper - but i like this one. Excellent character capture and character depth (something people rarely get right - kudos). I await the epilogue.

Only constructive criticism is that I thought the tension between Sakura/Kakashi and the other plot to get Sakura/Sasuke together after the annulment would have been an interesting string.

However, that is just my wishful thinking and this is your universe to command.

Verya
swiss-cheese-x chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
OME! That was realy good! But please don't tell me that this is how it's going to end. I absolutely love this kakasaku. It is my fav so far! bye :P
Hatake Sienna chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
Yo, nice job my friend (two thumbs up) ;) But it would have been three if you put a lemon lol jks It was still good can't wait to read the comic relief that is known as Uchiha Sasuke lmao XD

Ja ne!

Seyann /-
Pance chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
nice chapter though in some ways it almost seemed rushed with them admitting to each other. The only thing I really thought that should be different was shikamaru going to sasuke b/c as smart as he is he should have figured things out and went to kakashi.

peace out
OCQueen chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
The ending sentence was very cute. Who to put Sasuke with... Orochimaru? Kidding! Maybe Hanabi though. Or Temari!

Anyway, if you want a pairing do ChouHina! When you think about it they complement each other, (nice cuties that they are) but since they're not together in the manga or anything people usually don't write about them. So that means less overused material! If you do end up writing it, it will be interesting to see how you get them to start spending time together...
Trinnerti chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
I loved it
Mateba chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Finally! I knew that Sasuke was going to meddle into their relationship, but I'm glad that Kakashi confronted Sakura about it. I can't wait for the epilogue. Please, make it long. I want to read about Sasuke finding out Sakura and Kakashi love each other and he's out of the picture. And I also want to see KakaSaku years later...kids maybe? Maybe even once Ryu is leader and things have changed?

Update soon!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
OMG! SO GOOD! AND SO FLUFFY! AWESOMESAUCE!
Cheekydemon chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
...cant wait to read more aww kakashi loves sakura for eva!
Cheekydemon chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
even though im against it i kinda want sasuke and sakura to get toigether oh well iwill just have to read
swiss-cheese-x chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
OMG! WOW! I LOVED IT.. KEEP UPDATING AND I PROMISE TO REVIEW IN EACH CHAPTER. BYE
shadow miko chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
ok this is an awesome fic so far i really cantwait for another update so continue to update aspa please! :D
Hatake Sienna chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Oh no, wrong name: "feeling the cotton of the old shirt of Nathan's that she wore to bed brush her skin." Lmao "Are you distracted Sakura?", no matter how many times I read that it's still funny XD Oh and I do have to say nice job with the 'heaver' stuff ;);) Do you think this will get more 'weighed down' lol _ OH OH! I have another idea for you... (Pairing: Shikamaru/Ino, Keyword: Shadow Tag) Have fun with that ;P

Ja ne!