Reviews for Start Small
Mainframe chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh this is priceless!

Fantastic characterisation and I loved that House had to be stoned... more stoned than usual to be honest and vaguely pleasant for his team explanation. Very House.

Cameron's reactions in the beginning were fantastic, very real and I loved that at the end after everything was laid out bare to be picked over and digested that Chase broke down - he's such a softie. (Come on, this is the guy who kissed a dying nine year old because she wanted to know what it would be like before she died! DUMB! But a softie)

Wonderful little filler!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
nice. too bad none of these idiots (foreman is a neurologist for gods sake) ever put 2 and 2 together. even I know that pleasure and pain centers are in the same region. matter of fact during "Distractions" House and Foreman gave basically a lecture about how pleasure and pain can become confused one for the other...only makes sense that pain can be replaced with pleasure. come on D. Shore and CO. we are smarter than that...it would make sense that the Doctors on this show would be AT LEAST AS SMART as the dumbest couch potato. DUH
Lady Idyllic chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was masterfully written, I really enjoyed it. :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I finally found a good tag to Half-Wit. Not sure it was what I was looking for, but House does make warm fuzzies hard to get without going OOC, which this doesn't do. Congratulations.
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
:) Ooh, I like this story too. :)
Ritulia chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Thanks again!

It's a good thing I saved this one for the last. Not as depressing. Even got a little almost-laugh from the ending. *smiling through tears*
Kate chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Why are you so frickin' brilliant? This was amazing! I don't even have the words.
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
God, this was beautiful.

The emotions, the characterisation, the dialogue - it was all absolutely perfect!

It made me laugh, cry and then smile.

Truly, truly wonderful; I really hope to see more House!fics from you in the future - your standard is downright brilliant. :D

*favourites like a mad thing*
TombeDeLaLune chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
that was really good, very in character of everyone ...

I have a one-shot that happens right after half wit too (I KNOW, I am making publicity! hahaha) it's a House/Chase and is named two takes. read it if you want (and don't hate House/Chase) ...
momsboys chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was excellent I wish you would continue this story.
labyrinth38 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Perfect. - I absolutely loved it...!

Wonderful tone, perfectly IC for everyone, and I could just imagine the scene happening exactly as you wrote it.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Well written and interesting, but it feels a little out of character for House. Of course, you've explained that away with the meds... Nevertheless, it is an excellently written piece, and I particularly like the witty one-liners.