Reviews for The Talk
Daygon Yuuki chapter 1 . 4h
Damn, I really really loved this.
Rainy-Round chapter 1 . 2/5
Ah ha ha ha ha! Hilarious!
i DIED laughing. that was so funny omg
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Lol he's an idiot.
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
#burst out laugh

XDDD

TAKAHIRO IS SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!
Or did he understand but act dense?!
or his understanding and acceptance is dense-like?

This is hilarious!
Emi kei Usagi chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I can't believe someone could be that dense... Somehow i think Takahiro should be sheltered and never get out of his room, even Misaki isn't as dense as his older brother! The hole thing was me laughing out loud, thanks :)
SassyShitheads chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I am dying for a sequel.
SassyShitheads chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I am dying for a sequel.
Cloud chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
OMG this is so realistic, this fits the anime and the manga to a T. You nailed their personalities, actions, and reactions perfectly. The flash back to the past stories -to get Misaki to stay. Made perfect sense and built up the drama great That was hilarious. Some thing I'm really happy I did was wait until I turned 20yr old to watch and read this and the show/ manga. (I'm 21 now). I'm going to read some more of your fanfics and will enjoy it. (I wouldn't say the 'L' word in front of Usami -Love)
zentraedi chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
OMG I fell outta my chair laughing with this story. superb!
Maya5392 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Oh my god. TAKAHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I LAUGHED SO HARD
AND THEN THERE'S MISAKIIIIIIIIII
Oh man, this was just brilliant. I really liked the ending to be honest! Even if we never see Takahiro's reaction XD
Speaking of which, I thought the man was in denial, to not have noticed anything...
Great job writing Usagi! Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
There needs to be a part 2 for this!
Sparklestar2002 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Lol love the ending
NoahEarlGraves chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
OMG HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...! PLS TELL ME YOU'RE SERIOUSLY NOT THINKING OF CONTINUING THIS FIC!