Reviews for The Talk
deborahbardwellxion chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Takahiro is so SLOW! ️️️ Someone help this poorly minded man️Do he not know how to read between the lines of what Usagi is trying to tell him️️️
flowerlover12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
wow... if my brother is ever like that I would slap him in the back of the head. I never meet someone that stupid before.
Wow chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I love when misaki just runs into the room I was laughing so hard
Daygon Yuuki chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Damn, I really really loved this.
Rainy-Round chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Ah ha ha ha ha! Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
i DIED laughing. that was so funny omg
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Lol he's an idiot.
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
#burst out laugh

XDDD

TAKAHIRO IS SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!
Or did he understand but act dense?!
or his understanding and acceptance is dense-like?

This is hilarious!
Emi kei Usagi chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I can't believe someone could be that dense... Somehow i think Takahiro should be sheltered and never get out of his room, even Misaki isn't as dense as his older brother! The hole thing was me laughing out loud, thanks :)
SassyShitheads chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I am dying for a sequel.
SassyShitheads chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I am dying for a sequel.
Cloud chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
OMG this is so realistic, this fits the anime and the manga to a T. You nailed their personalities, actions, and reactions perfectly. The flash back to the past stories -to get Misaki to stay. Made perfect sense and built up the drama great That was hilarious. Some thing I'm really happy I did was wait until I turned 20yr old to watch and read this and the show/ manga. (I'm 21 now). I'm going to read some more of your fanfics and will enjoy it. (I wouldn't say the 'L' word in front of Usami -Love)
zentraedi chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
OMG I fell outta my chair laughing with this story. superb!
Maya5392 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Oh my god. TAKAHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I LAUGHED SO HARD
AND THEN THERE'S MISAKIIIIIIIIII
Oh man, this was just brilliant. I really liked the ending to be honest! Even if we never see Takahiro's reaction XD
Speaking of which, I thought the man was in denial, to not have noticed anything...
Great job writing Usagi! Thanks for writing this!