Reviews for Lost Hope
Reality check chapter 1 . 5/29
So least you got the hyuga clan relationship status correct I need credit for being not squeamish to do it I took a lot of guts a lot of people that's why I love people put Naruto and Hinata. Or her in a teammate but I still think you should have Naruto end up with no one at the end of the story to be by himself because Ino is the shallowest Sakura as if anything else or worse just the way I could you feel bad for the character it's kind of sad but your story does have great qualities and it stays true to some of it
HitmaN007 chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
hope for it ino , nice chap bro
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Awesome story so far! So many surprises, like Itachi having a daughter?! Man, that's shocking! But seriously, why did Naruto leave the village? Is he really going to start his own village? And what of the people that he left behind, like Ino and Ayame? Will they eventually join up with Naruto? Oh well. Anyways, please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a Happy Halloween!
coolchick87 chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
it's like you've just had your first kiss, because only that can explain all this meaningless kisses.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
This is it where is the end
belle chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
hi!
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Damn canon lovers. I've got NOTHING good to say to you Kishimoto ass-kissers.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
make 10 more plez
Wind Dragon Master chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Dude I have been waiting for an update on this story for 2 years!Please update it,I mean you made a perfect fanfiction for me with a NaruInoYugi pairing and a little with is what I have been looking for!Please continue to update this.
la ninja chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh my god are you sure you aren't a profesional writer?
This should be a ligit film some one get the creators of naruto to read this I want to see this animaded
(Obiasly no the sex scene
On that point why? You had a perfect story if you had no sex then it would be great keep up the good work)
Peter Elridge chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Hi like it but pleaze upload more
email me
Thanks
ninja o5 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Why you no finsh the stroy I was well into it. It was bloody amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
reapertmn3 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I really like this story. It interests me greatly, I kinda feel sorry for Rei though. She shouldn't have to suffer because of the eyes she has. I also don't mind sasuke as much as I thought I would. Overall great story and keep up the good work.

Reapertmn3