Reviews for Lost Hope
HitmaN007 chapter 6 . 11/21
hope for it ino , nice chap bro
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 10/18
Awesome story so far! So many surprises, like Itachi having a daughter?! Man, that's shocking! But seriously, why did Naruto leave the village? Is he really going to start his own village? And what of the people that he left behind, like Ino and Ayame? Will they eventually join up with Naruto? Oh well. Anyways, please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a Happy Halloween!
coolchick87 chapter 6 . 7/4
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
it's like you've just had your first kiss, because only that can explain all this meaningless kisses.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
This is it where is the end
belle chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Damn canon lovers. I've got NOTHING good to say to you Kishimoto ass-kissers.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
make 10 more plez
Wind Dragon Master chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Dude I have been waiting for an update on this story for 2 years!Please update it,I mean you made a perfect fanfiction for me with a NaruInoYugi pairing and a little with is what I have been looking for!Please continue to update this.
la ninja chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh my god are you sure you aren't a profesional writer?
This should be a ligit film some one get the creators of naruto to read this I want to see this animaded
(Obiasly no the sex scene
On that point why? You had a perfect story if you had no sex then it would be great keep up the good work)
Peter Elridge chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Hi like it but pleaze upload more
email me
ninja o5 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Why you no finsh the stroy I was well into it. It was bloody amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
reapertmn3 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I really like this story. It interests me greatly, I kinda feel sorry for Rei though. She shouldn't have to suffer because of the eyes she has. I also don't mind sasuke as much as I thought I would. Overall great story and keep up the good work.

Lord Sannin chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Please update, this story is awesome