Reviews for Lost Hope
Polaruspax chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
Kinda fucking gross how you have first cousins married and fucking each other but whatever... kinda good story and the only reason im staying around is to find out if sasuke and sakura get fucking killed like they should.
Ryuuohjin chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
While a good story, I'm still somewhat confused about why Naruto or why he had the or alive label
zaynwife1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Reality check chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
So least you got the hyuga clan relationship status correct I need credit for being not squeamish to do it I took a lot of guts a lot of people that's why I love people put Naruto and Hinata. Or her in a teammate but I still think you should have Naruto end up with no one at the end of the story to be by himself because Ino is the shallowest Sakura as if anything else or worse just the way I could you feel bad for the character it's kind of sad but your story does have great qualities and it stays true to some of it
HitmaN007 chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
hope for it ino , nice chap bro
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Awesome story so far! So many surprises, like Itachi having a daughter?! Man, that's shocking! But seriously, why did Naruto leave the village? Is he really going to start his own village? And what of the people that he left behind, like Ino and Ayame? Will they eventually join up with Naruto? Oh well. Anyways, please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a Happy Halloween!
coolchick87 chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
it's like you've just had your first kiss, because only that can explain all this meaningless kisses.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
This is it where is the end
belle chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
hi!
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Damn canon lovers. I've got NOTHING good to say to you Kishimoto ass-kissers.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
make 10 more plez
Wind Dragon Master chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Dude I have been waiting for an update on this story for 2 years!Please update it,I mean you made a perfect fanfiction for me with a NaruInoYugi pairing and a little with is what I have been looking for!Please continue to update this.
la ninja chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh my god are you sure you aren't a profesional writer?
This should be a ligit film some one get the creators of naruto to read this I want to see this animaded
(Obiasly no the sex scene
On that point why? You had a perfect story if you had no sex then it would be great keep up the good work)
Peter Elridge chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Hi like it but pleaze upload more
email me