Reviews for Sunny side up
skippersjv chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
plz make another AkiKen with YAOI plzz i 3 that coupleeeee
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Indeed, not a very normal friendship. xD
Alexsangirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I really, really, really love this fic! I can't believe there are only two AkiraxKengo fics here. It makes me so sad. I love how it is in Aya's point of view. She's right, it is so obvious. God, boys are stupid. I hope you give my Monochrome Factor fic a look. _ Kudos for you!
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
LMFAO. I love this. I seriously do.

It's lovely to be told from Aya's point of view, and it's a really great story. It doesn't totally shove the romance in your face and shout 'ZOMG FEAR THE LOVE YOU WILL READ IT BITCH!'; it's slow and progressive, showing their relationship budding over time.

Great job writing this. For real.

;D

.oblivion's pen
katya-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
awesome :D I love their relationship and how you describe it , really nice style

also congratulations for being the first fic in this fandom xD
Laughing The Night Away chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I really liked this fanfiction. You used a large vocabulary and made the sentences colorful. Plus I love this pairing

The only criticism I have to offer is that there were a few misspellings.
orangesandmoons chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
nice! described thier relationship perfectly! I cant wait for the shiroganeXakira one
vampyreice chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hahaha! lol XD I loved it! I totally love how you wrote Aya, was pretty much spot on! I can totally see her grabbing Akira by the collar and shaking him until he realised his feelings.

Great job on this and I can't wait to read more of your work, especially that Shirogane/Akira you mentioned, 'cause as much as I love Akira/Kengo, Shirogane/Akira is my OTP.
EvilValenStrife chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Finally! A Monochrome Factor fanfic! I love you! This story was awesome! I'm so adding you to my favs!
Alarnia chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
ah wonderful, the only monochrome fic i was able to find... i'm tempted to write some just to help get rid of some of the tumble weeds...

keep writing please, im looking forward to your next piece!
Mr.Hogwash chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
ZOMG, Monochrome factor! I am very happy right now.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
YES! Finally a Monochrome Factor fic. 0 This is the first and ONLY one I could find. I wish she would have told them what she saw. Looking forward to the ShiroganexAkira. -
bloodytwistedangel chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THIS FIC HAS MADE ME. NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS IT. I've been on a huge Monochrome Factor high and it's like there's not enough good fan-fiction out there for it. When I read on your profile that you had a little bunny for this, I nearly spasmed in happiness. So the little happy bunnies are blaring on and off. You are amazing!

And I'm looking forward to the ShiroKira fic. My pairings in Monochrome Factor jump all over the place so I'm happy with anything. (wibble)

~B.T.A. Ria-Chan is feeling blah