Reviews for Here I Was Back In The Hereafter AKA School
Royalraven007 chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
That is funny beyond belief! I can't believe you aren't going to finish it *pouts* you have to! I need to know what happens

Ps. how can Candy kiss Christopher when his head is in a jar?
worldfantasygirl chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
badly written, made no sense, not even close to canon, that would never happen. Naturally, I ABSOULUTLEY LOVE IT! OMG FRICKEN LOL!
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
love abarat storys
FrozenFragile chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
That was... odd. I never thought that Carrion would be that protective. I liked the story though. Great work!
noisystar chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
LOL this is hilarious and fun to read great job
Red Stockings chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
haha, wedding! Poor Candy's mum, gotta be a shock whatever way you look at it. I dont know if it's on purpose, but this fic makes me laugh with it's utter random-ness. Ha, so funny.
ZukoLuver chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
LMAO This story makes me giggle uncontrollably XD

Its 1 am right now, Ive probably woken up the whole house. Ah well it was worth it! Write more soon please! :D

Red Stockings chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Lol, this is such a crack fic. I love it. Totally mad but I really want to read some more, and know how this turns out for Candy.
Hyperactive Lioness chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Oh, God you’re a homicidal maniac (kind of ironic considering I was thinking the same thing about her not too long ago.)

“You brought bodies here? People from the Hereafter don’t react very kindly to the sight of dead bodies! We’ll probably be arrested!”

Same as above...

Hilarious... But short. I NEED MORE! *random people put me in a cage and watch me foam at the mouth*

Great story, by the way.

Hyperactive Lioness chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Update soon!
Hyperactive Lioness chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
This story makes me smile... good job!

Wasabikitty10 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
LMAO, this is very funny. I love CandyXChristopher. I love this!

Sky blade fighter angel chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
OMFG I LOVE IT! i havent done any Abarat stories as of yet though. PLEASE do more!
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I never thought of Candy going back to school before, hm interesting. Update soon!