Reviews for Here Are Your Answers
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was so satisfyingly angsty. The written turmoil of Kakashi's thoughts was flawless, never missing a single, broken, painful, torn, beat. Loved it.
zugless chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Awesome oneshot! I've never really been a fan of death-fics, but it was so...poetic? wellwritten? Anyway, I liked it! D
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oof...my brain had trouble keeping up with this story. Everything happened so fast (or maybe that's just because of my reading speed), but in a way that was exactly how it had to be and...I loved every. Single. Second. This is one of the many good fanfiction styles; not letting your readers catch a break, having them hold their breaths while the character's emotions swirl around them, the edges blurring slightly...

I'm not making any sense, am I? I'm not good at describing things like that, but your writing style is definitely pretty amazing. I love it!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Very well done.
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
it happened so fast...O_O DX
anamariewrites chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I could have sworn I reviewed this...

Either way, I definitely have to congratulate you on killing Kakashi off. You did it so /well/, and I felt so many different emotions reading this. It was heart-breaking, especially since Kakashi is my favorite character, seeing him die (so noble!) is always a hard thing for me.

I love the little touches you added into your story, like when Kakashi references "his children" (I have a serious soft spot for that), and way Kakashi has to live to /remember/, and and and-!

Gah! Love this. :) Thanks for letting Kakashi die fighting; can't have it any other way, can we?
Moiya Hatake chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Arghh!

*falls to the ground in spasms and twitches, clutching throat, one hand in the air grasping at nothing*

Um...to mimick a certain blond I love very much, can you explain it to me in a way I can actually understand, sensei? _
Crowskin chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I...love you. Seriously, I'm gay for you. All of your stories possess this awful bittersweet allure, and they make me twitch. You make tragedy beautiful and terrible.

All of this shameless worship has a point, and as I humbly prostrate myself before you, would you mind terribly reading my single Harry Potter story...? I'd be honored to get some constructive criticism from you.

The only thing I can think of for this story is maybe a more distinct separation between the Sakura saving and Kakashi's fight. Still, I loved it. :D
Saphira chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
So, you're really not going to put up anything more on ficwad? *pouts* we miss you...
vernajast chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Review started yesterday, finished today.

Economy of verse. I think that's the term I'm groping for. Your style has this bare, minimalist quality that never fails to leave the reader feeling raw and vulnerable. This is true across fandoms, a consistency in your writing. I go into one of your stories expecting to come away changed, and I've never been disappointed...no pressure, of course. You aren't afraid to write things no one else would, and you do it well. And it kills me every time. And this isn't doing this piece justice because I started the review yesterday immediately after reading, and then had to go away and write Post…and I can't bring myself to re-read just yet as it's bound to force me to go and write something else. _ So…I'm not currently suffering its after-effects. Which is a shame. I'll use it for inspiration from now on, most definitely. Luff!
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Ahh, and that is how a Kakashi death-fic should be written. This here, this fic is next to 'Kakashi death-fic' in the dictionary when you go hunting for the definition. But whatever. I'm here to review what is a very well-written one-shot that I completely enjoyed reading. Thought the opening sequence was great, so you knew how it ended before it began and tied right back to it in a neat little loop, like a bow. Like a fic present to me! Yay!

Loved the pace and description. Yummy use of dashes, because I love people who use dashes and commas and punctuation like it was clever and that's how you're supposed to use it anyway. The fight scene clipped along so fast and clean and bloody it was wonderful. Abrupt ending. Abrupt death. Brilliant.

Kakashi/Genma angst. Always a good mix. Also, the puppies and cabbage and whatever the horrible hell Kakashi did to his team. Taht was all kinds of awesome. If you have not read 'Butterfly in Reverse' by bite-the-hand-that-feeds, it would be a crime. You'd love it.

Expect me to peruse though your stuff. I like it. Laters!
checkerbloom chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Why? Why does she always want dead!Kakashi?

It was wonderfully written. So sad, and knowing that Kakashi died from the very beginning was brilliantly awful because you have to read the rest with a sort of despair. It was lovely. And PAINFUL!
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Goodness, this is brilliant. If you're not careful, I might start to expect brilliance from you, because you deliver every time! XD
knighted lioness chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
AGH NO!1 ahh please write an alternate ending where they save him somehow! noo kakashi! *sob* omygod i think i'm going to burst out crying hysterically nononononononononononnono he can't be dead!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Clever, the way the introduction and the conclusion are linked. Good work on this one.