Reviews for Uh Oh, I Fell In Love Again
Blackrose Sinclaire chapter 1 . 1/22
Omg this is so cute. Question is my favorite comic book character _ so I totally appreciate this fic
Manicpanicgirl chapter 1 . 1/2
Perfect! I love the Question and your right he and Huntress were made for each other! This story is really cute!
LewiBro chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I seriously doubt Question would buy M&Ms and Coca Cola considering they're made by huge corporations who are obviously involved with the Conspiracy.
bobbert blackard chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
trust in JESUS don't worry about ebola isis Obama care because we're almost home
MarvelousWonders chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I was hoping so much that someone would write a fic about this, and well, here it is
Tanks for it, that just made my day :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
:D briliant story! XD haha the looks on their faces. Question is lucky to have Huntress.
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Lol i wish that was apart of the series. Q is one the funniest character.
Question chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
What is the name of the song that question is singing?
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hilarious! I love when Question sings, especially pop songs!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Haha awesome
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
T'was marvy!
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
lol- I love the ending with Huntress! XD Awesome job!
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
LOVE IT. The Question is also one of my top three. I'm writing my own fic for Vic and Helena, and I just love finding ones that are in continuity with an actual episode. And of course, Vic knows the song well, since he was singing it to himself in Fearful Symmetry while breaking into a building. Gotta love his little quirks. Really enjoyed reading thid! Thanks!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Not bad. I really liked the ending with Huntress getting the stupid pop song in her head as she gets ready to kick bad guy butt.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Funny story, and I agree about the Huntress Question thing.