Reviews for Uh Oh, I Fell In Love Again
jon chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
whats this song called
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
need more stories on the two just not for the cussin
pray for revivel chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
transcribed from:
Lynn246 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
JESUS is coming back he will return to get his children and take them from the tribulation and 7 years later we will return with him to reign on the earth forever i'm glad i got saved did you get saved? and if not would you like to? you can be saved anywhere not just in the church but to be saved the Holy Spirit must draw you Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life, No man cometh unto the Father but by me" John 14:6 so if the Spirit does not draw you can't be saved don't put off getting saved I seen this on the 700 club once a man said he would get saved at 11 o' clock and he died at 10:30 'Harden not your heart for today is the day of salvation today is the accepted time" don't wait we don't know when he may return and we could meat death before he comes and to be saved you must believe Jesus is the only begotten son of GOD he had compassion on mankind for our sins he came down from heaven and was born sinless and of a virgin and he lived on earth for 33 years he died on the cross shed his blood for all he was buried and he rose from the dead 3 days later he is in heaven now at GOD's right hand and he's coming again to take his children home with him and 7 years later he will return with the saved and we will reign on earth with him forever and ask him to forgive your sins and be sorry for them and come to him with a broken heart and contrite spirit and ask him to save your soul and the HOLY SPIRIT that drawed you to come will come into your heart and live and you will be forever . ?id100005374034837
JU Zumester chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Omg this is so cute. Question is my favorite comic book character _ so I totally appreciate this fic
Manicpanicgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Perfect! I love the Question and your right he and Huntress were made for each other! This story is really cute!
LewiBro chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I seriously doubt Question would buy M&Ms and Coca Cola considering they're made by huge corporations who are obviously involved with the Conspiracy.
bobbert blackard chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
trust in JESUS don't worry about ebola isis Obama care because we're almost home
MarvelousWonders chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I was hoping so much that someone would write a fic about this, and well, here it is
Tanks for it, that just made my day :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
:D briliant story! XD haha the looks on their faces. Question is lucky to have Huntress.
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Lol i wish that was apart of the series. Q is one the funniest character.
Question chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
What is the name of the song that question is singing?
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hilarious! I love when Question sings, especially pop songs!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 4/2/2011