Reviews for We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Kat8615 chapter 15 . 2/16
Jhfhgdsfearwqtreytruyiuyouhkhbmn! This was exactly the thing I was looking for for so long! Thank-you!
TheSupremeShadowOverlord chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
This is the cutest story ever! You have plot and character development and relationships that are canon-compatible and plot twists that I didn't see coming (for once) and that makes me so happy. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
KITTEH chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Saturday Night Live reference! Nice!
Lilywonders chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
This is awesome, I just loved this episode, and I totally enjoyed your take on it! You've gotten me in the mood for Psych fanfics. XD
Post U Later chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
Aww Shawn Had A Heart To Heart With His Dad. Although He Was The Only One Who Said Anything Meaningful Really.

Very Good Fic. Fun, Entertaining, & It Had Depth Too. Great Job. X3
Post U Later chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
Yay! Shawn's Saved! & Lol Lassie Vouched For Shawn's Sanity? Even I'm Not Sure Shawn's Sane... But In A Good Way!
Post U Later chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
Oh No! SHAWN! Hopefully Clark Will Hear Something This Time. Because If Not, He's Dead.
Post U Later chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Uh Oh. Shawn Can't Get Out Unless He Admits To Being A Fake Psychic. & Even Then He Still Might Not Get Out. But I Think Something Is A Bit Off With The Good Doctor. He Just Pushed That There Wasn't A Crime A Bit To Much.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
Oh Poor Gus, Having To Deal With Shawn's Antics All The Time. But They're Best Friends, So He Has To... Right?
Post U Later chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Uh Oh. So Shawn's In A Mental Institution Trying To Catch A Murderer While There's A Hitman Pretending To Be Insane? Confusing Much?
Post U Later chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Oh Just GREAT! Henry's Going To Make Shawn So Angry That He Really Needs To Be An Institution. He's Going To Start Listing Things That He Thinks Are Mistakes. Key Word In That Sentence? 'He'! Just Because He Thinks It's A Mistake, Doesn't Mean Shawn Does Too.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Oh Snap. OH Snap. OH SNAP! Henry Asked To Be A Part Of Shawn's Sessions? Maybe That Comment Shawn Made About Him Having Issues With Henry Got To Him?

& Poor Shawn, He's Feeling The Side Effects Of The Drugs; The Haloperidol. Lets JustHope That He Doesn't Become Suicidal.
Post U Later chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Oh Poor Shawn, Having To Deal With The Drama Of These Sessions While Trying To Solve A Murder.

But At Least He's Getting Somewhere With The Murder Right? I Mean David Was Supposed To Be Getting Out, So Why Would He Kill Himself? & He Knows That Nurse Debra Is The One Who Found Him & She Was On-Duty That Night.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Oh Snap! Shawn's Learning Some Real Stuff About Him While In The Nut House. Interesting Development. X3
Post U Later chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
LOL God Shawn Could Totally Pass For Crazy. XD

& I Absolutely Love All The Names Shawn Has For Pets. 'Ms. Pickles' 'Chairman Meow' OMG! Too Funny! X3