Reviews for Guardian Angels
meemalee chapter 25 . 2/14
This story of yours is the one that got me *really* hooked into Labyrinth FanFiction.

It’s epic in every sense of the word, it moves from one arc to another, and it deftly weaves all sorts of mythology into the existing canon, including one I’ve not seen in any other fic.

Bravo and thank you!
Reborn to Die chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
Kiss him! Like really KISS him! Beautiful chaptet!
Reborn to Die chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
Never more ture, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Reborn to Die chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
It's amazing how these conversations seem flow between Sarah, Jareth and Toby effortlessly, well done!
Reborn to Die chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
This is a amazing story, again I can't put it down!
Reborn to Die chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
Toby is so endearing! I've never laughed so much, "mom went mad" story was so funny!
Reborn to Die chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Jareth and Sarah's banter in this chapter so far is adorable, several times I've giggled aloud.
Reborn to Die chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Reading this yet again, I have a couple of days off from work and I'm so excited! such a awesome story!
ShadowObsessor01 chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
These poems work so well with these two! Good job!
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 25 . 3/29/2016
fantastic
Reborn to Die chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
This story was amazing, I couldn't put it down. It's by far one the best stories on this site! Tears, I can't believe this wonderful story has now ended!
Reborn to Die chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
"But mom I've found this story and now I don't want to go to work!" Great first chapter, can't wait to get home and start again!
melodycraft chapter 25 . 2/15/2016
And boom! Mic Drop. Nova out-enjoy the happy ending mortals! And enjoy it I shall! Stands and applauds!
melodycraft chapter 24 . 2/15/2016
Thank you magical wish granting unicorn of love! Black knickers and reindeer socks...the lingerie of a Goblin Queen!
melodycraft chapter 23 . 2/15/2016
Ok... Got this weird feeling for the past couple of chapters that maybe Anubus is a little taken with Sarah. Not that I think that is whatvyou we're doing, but... He is just really helpful and touchy... Just sayin