Reviews for Guardian Angels
Carusel chapter 18 . 4/16
It took me way too long to read to a good point to stop and review but as I said here is the second part.
I always loved the idea of Sarah returning to the Labyrinth as in being a runner again and I really liked the changes and the additions Jareth made after Sarah returned Above. The Labyrinth truly felt threatening here not like some kind of illusion that couldn't hurt a fly. The death of the fireys was heartbreaking but showed how much Jareth truly cares for his subjects, he didn't have to stop and could've dealt with it after beating the Labyrinth but chose to even put himself in danger to protect them. I also really liked your Labyrinth, it being sentient is probably accepted as canon in the Labyrinth fandom but I liked the idea of it being the manifestation of his late mother which made it even more heartbreaking when Jareth had to literally watch it die in front of him.
Speaking of dying, you are truly evil. I tried to think of what could've happened because I knew she wasn't dead but I was so afraid of a 'she wakes up above and everything is like it used to be before he came back into her life' moment, thank god that didn't happen. One thing that actually got me thinking was the reason why the orphans were spared. I know that Oberon wouldn't kill them because he is all bark and no bite but Puck seems like someone who would've no problem with killing a bunch of orphans. I guess he was pretty loyal before he betrayed Oberon.
The battle with the Unseelie was so well written I was scared the entire time because I feared Jareths brothers or Hoggle, Sir Didymus and Ludo could die. And I love you so much for not pretending that all is well after the battle is over and how there is much to be done in the aftermath. One thing I've missed a bit is how Sarah dealt with all of it. She must've been traumatised by all that bloodshed and death but I understand that trauma is hard to write and I don't want to criticize you for it, it just would've been a nice addition. I'm excited but also a bit sad to read the last part and write the final review.
Carusel chapter 11 . 3/27
Okay I have to do this review in parts rather than one post that never seems to end. This is my second read after I managed to finish this story in 3 days the first time and to my shame I never got to write a review so I came back to correct my mistake. And of course to enjoy this masterpiece once again. It's going to be hard to stick to only the first part since I remember the rest but I don't fully trust my memory so yeah.
I adore your Jareth, he is sweet and caring and still the haughty Goblin King we all love with his arrogance and vanity. And do get my started about Sarah I absolutely love her! She is brave, compassionated and all around an absolute sweetheart. I was smiling like an idiot, snuggled under the covers until 7am, reading about them falling in love or should I say realizing that they've been already in love. Thank you so much for not resorting to extreme pining or the immediate confession of undying love because that can be so annoying. And thank you again for normalising them holding hands and hugging and being affectionate in general while still remaining as friends rather than 'oh a kiss on the cheek? guess we're dating now'. The pacing was incredible and even though I knew they would end up as a couple it didn't feel like they only had this route to take, it felt very natural and I'm glad you took the time to build their friendship and trust in each other before a relationship even became a possibility. I also really liked that they had a lot of fights but with the exception of the one after Oberon paid a visit it never got out of hand and they made up quickly. Speaking of Oberon, I think your Titania is amazing and I love her and of course Jareths brothers a lot. One of the best things about this part was the bond Jareth formed with Sarahs family, especially Toby. Even though Toby is such a huge part of the movie in most fanfictions he is barely mentioned, so thank you for giving him an important part in this story. I'm nearly at the end of my review for the first part but I just had to add Brett because I completely forgot he was in this story and I was shocked even though I read it before. You did a great job bringing in a villain with no magic and still making him a threat! I'll continue this review in its next part, just know you have me hooked once more.
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 25 . 1/13
This is absolutely one of my all time favorite fics! I have lost count of how many times I have read it now :)
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 16 . 1/12
Oh NO not Drat! You are one of the absolute most skilled writers that I have ever had the privilege of reading. I know that this story has long been finished but I hope, fervently, that you continued on writing and look forward to reading more of your stories when this epic is complete. I love this story so much.
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 2 . 1/10
"Whenever I have thought of you..." "I have always smiled" that line right there may be my favorite line ever written in this fandom, well, any fandom really. Love this story
Roksolana chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
A wonderful chapter!
Roksolana chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Wow! This chapter is incredibly good! Can't wait to read more!
meemalee chapter 25 . 2/14/2017
This story of yours is the one that got me *really* hooked into Labyrinth FanFiction.

It’s epic in every sense of the word, it moves from one arc to another, and it deftly weaves all sorts of mythology into the existing canon, including one I’ve not seen in any other fic.

Bravo and thank you!
Reborn to Die chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
Kiss him! Like really KISS him! Beautiful chaptet!
Reborn to Die chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
Never more ture, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Reborn to Die chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
It's amazing how these conversations seem flow between Sarah, Jareth and Toby effortlessly, well done!
Reborn to Die chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
This is a amazing story, again I can't put it down!
Reborn to Die chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
Toby is so endearing! I've never laughed so much, "mom went mad" story was so funny!
Reborn to Die chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Jareth and Sarah's banter in this chapter so far is adorable, several times I've giggled aloud.
Reborn to Die chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Reading this yet again, I have a couple of days off from work and I'm so excited! such a awesome story!