Reviews for Serendipity
kokoro uchiha chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
i love This
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
*Faints*
Author. You didn't. Oh, wait, no, YOU DID. Amazing. Just amazing. I, for one, adored this story. I despise SasuSaku greatly. But I LOVE SasuIno. Well ... I love ANY couple/ship with Ino! InoXNeji, InoXKiba, InoXNaruto, InoXShino! ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! :D SQUE. But I loved the ending. You know, how he (you) explained and refreshed the reader that their MEETING was an accident and so was his confessing, which led into LOVE-MAKING! SQUEAKERS. SO PURR-FECT. I LUHV' IT. I also love how he kissed Ino's forehead and then fell into a deep slumber with her! So KAWAII. Oh! The part where he also beat up those guys were also BEAST! You did a phenomenal job, Author! You're by far one of the BEST Naruto writers no, screw, that, your one of THE BEST WRITERS I've ever come across! Boss!
King0fn0obz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
LOL this was real cool lemon. I give this a 4.5/5
NIVNIV chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
so sweet i love it good story :D
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
so seriously sweet! Luv it!
ClandestineMemories chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
:D That was really adorable. "Why don't we discuss more of this in your room?"

LMAO! That was funny and really really seductive! I absolutely loved this fic. Don't stop writing SasuIno!
Ooottakkajiii chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Awesome chappiie.!Nice! Very good!Keep up your good work...!

Anyways my sig.

~*SasuIno*~ Forever...!

Much love...
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
:D That was CUTE! :D

really really really cute. Like really really really. I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT! ahahaha :]
usernamepolish chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I Loved It

So Cute :D

"Did you do it cause you love me?"

"Yes...Wait no."
Lamanth chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was just too cute! My mouth was aching by the end from where I was smiling so much, I can just see Ino bugging a confession out of Sasuke. Brilliant.

Luv Lamb