Reviews for Fervid as a Flame
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Tbh I think Rosie is evil
RainHeart chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Sweet Oz, you're joking right?! You can't stop there! I sense Rosali is definitely bad news and Elphaba needs to get Glinda to see who she really loves and save her from making a bad mistake.
nursejoy7 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
when will the next come up :D I can't wait!
AWickedDistraction chapter 6 . 8/26/2011

Yes, the caps were necessary.
AWickedDistraction chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
ughhh! Stupid badly timed knocks! I want a Gelphie kiss! Haha I guess I just have to read on(:

Great story, confessions of sexuality and love are always my favorites.
apprentice celt chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
I'm sad this wonderful story is left unfinished. Good job on what you have here.
fgee chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
update please?... ill give you a virtual pizza :P
ghostly bender chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
Oh, poor Elphie... I don't like Rosali.

Please write more!

GRRR chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
ROSALI IS A HOE! but your story is awesome ;)I cant belive Glinda cant see the Emerald Goddess in Front of her!

-takes out picture of Elphie- HALLELUJA!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
NO NO NO! SHE CANT LEAVE! i am outraged. but again in a good way :) please update soon! i have to know what happens!
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
oh my GOD! this rosali person is irritating. but in a very good way! i cant get enough of this :)
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
i really love this story! i love the way you're portraying Galinda - it's so sweet! and Elphaba is so nice to her. wonderful work :)
KindofaWickedFan chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I just started reading this story today and read all six chapters in one setting. It's great! The writing is very compelling and the characterizations are very interesting. I am actually quite intrigued by this new, insane Galinda haha. I'm looking forward to your next update!
WickedandWonderful chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I just came across your story and I absolutely love it! Can't wait for more so update soon!