Reviews for Escape I: Severing
lovemya2000 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Cool
Il'Diko chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I don't know how I haven't read this until now...

Awsome fic, great characterisation, great ideas and story-telling! You have nailed Sirius and the brotkerly bond he had with Regulus. You introduced the Balck family very well, I loved how you wrote Walburga a little insane. Also I just loved James and Remus. I'm favoriting this and reading on! ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Takeo chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Hi.

Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed it, gives nice background to Sirius and Bellatrix in the books, and why they loathe each other. I actually stumbled on the sequel first, but maybe I'll have to reread that now.

forever chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
okay I just finished reading chapter two and I'm loving it so far :) I totally agree with you a swell Bella is creepy she kind of remind of the joker from batman , though they are both very cool in a weird way ! :) anyway I really like it so far X
verity candor chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
*Gags to death* Taht family is EWW majorly humongously EW. Having said which, you somehow managed to handle a hugely squicky subject with more outrage inducement that vomit inducement, which is awesome (and do I sound deranged? It's late at night sorry) Again brillaint, and I adored rEg's outburst at the end, VERY in chracter, and also very poignant. Nice. Awesome.
verity candor chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
I love your characterizations in this, especially Reg and Sirius (and yes, Belltrix is a creepy, creepy...creep. Yes.) and the awesome depictions of the erm, atmosphere? in the house. Awesome so far!
Marauder Black chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
i loved it. great. you depicted sirius just the way i imagined him while being in his house and having to deal with his so twisted relatives. great thing the marriage stuff :) poor regulus u_u anyway. great- Love, pads.
maya chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
pretty cool! i really enjoyed it!
MadideLlama chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
I think Sirius and Bella should have gotten into a wicked awesome fight. But hey! That's just me being a blood-thirsty American. Great story. I read the sequel first though cause I'm an idiot...Anywho keep writing!

-DaLlama
yeahwhateverkid chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Fantastic. Extremely well written. So many things I love about it, I don't even know where to begin. It was much shorter than other fic's I tend to read are, but it's depth made up for it.

"He laughed. He laughed because he was leaving. He laughed because it was going to end on his terms and not theirs. He laughed because he had realized there was nothing they could do to stop him. He laughed because he hadn’t done it sooner, and because it had come to this before he went. He laughed, and then he turned away."

I could actually picture that scene vividly in my mind. Absolutely loved it. You are an excellent writer! 100/100 :D
LilysMommy chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
I've always wondered what led to Sirius to leave his parents house. Excellent portrayal.
AliciaFB chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
What a fantastic story. Yes, it was fairly short, but even better that way. Thank you for sharing this take on things! I really liked it.
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is very good so far.
MilyMB chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
This was so good! What a good take on Sirius running away! Your such an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read some more stories soon! :D

Lots of Love

MilyMB
FanFictionFantom chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
I like it. You are not boring :]

P.S. If you're looking for wider readership and feedback, you could always try posting to a livejournal community.