Reviews for Thinking of You
I agree with you! The whole thing with Jacob and Renesmee was really weird and awkward. And I am not a guest, I was just to lazy to login to my account.
Vanessa Dolan chapter 10 . 1/8
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
Please update!
Kelliebud25 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
So good. Keep it up
Xthereal-meX chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
this is heaps good! you should totaly keep going! im way hooked to this story! and this brent guy is a tool! does he not know when his being rejected? LOL! well, great story so far! im loving it! cant wait for more! :)
Gabriella Somerfield chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
can;t wait for the next one
xtooxcoolxmazzx chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
when are you gonna update its been like 2 YEARS!
prettylittleamour chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
wow. i just read the whole story at once. AND IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! please, please, PLEASE continue it. i love the plot and you're so good at writing it. i love this story.
Magical Illusions chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
Okay, so i'm kinda reviewing for the 2nd time in hopes that you will still update this story! You can't really find good MitchiexShane stories and I think yours is by far the best I have read!So it would reallyy make me smile if you update.

PLEASSE!
Meme's Stargate chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
great story

can you please continue soon it's realy good i want to know wath happens with shane and mitchie.
amayj chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
nice story! its cute.

Brent annoys me. Sounds like a major a-hole. Someone needs to tell him to shove it. Or stick it. whichever works in the situation :)

i agree abut Breaking Dawn. I think Stephenie Meyer tried a little too hard to get it to all work out.

update soon!